PERFORMANCE CHALLENGE UPDATE

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3/4 of the people posting probably don’t work here Dumb fuck. Get a LinkedIn account and do some research. You are a fake clown . Why are you posting under a challenge update. At least learn technology enough to start your own thread to gather your interview information on a blog site. No wonder MNK is going bankrupt hiring idiots like this poster.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude-this is the face of MNK. Uncivil. Millenials. The answer to all questions can be found by google search for them. They think they work smart, but they definitely dont work hard. Wasnt always like this but getting worse. I'd say its a pretty good place to work but like everything else, it depends on the manager. Try not to be put off by the foulness of human beings such as this fine pillar of the MNK community. There are good people who work here.

To the poster-how does it feel to get owned? Ha. "You." Its always fun to see folks making fun of other people (who they don't even know) and their intelligence. Then you see those very same people step in it. So typical. Grow up and learn civility.

Good luck in your search. I hope it works out for you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

youre a fucking punk...id like to kick your fucking ass

dont listen to shits like this guy....he and employees like him are part of the reason were tanking

id fucking love it if you called me a clown to my face. you'd end up in a hospital bed

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expose your name . I’ll be happy to let you try to whip my ass. You two bit good for nothing fucktard. I promise I would call you worse than that close to your face. Go back to gaming in your mother’s basement in your white white skid mark stained underwear and dreaming of selling an expensive ass Tylenol. Trailer trash mother fucker.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put them in a hospital bed. That’s how you could sell your expensive ass Tylenol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My name is Hugh O’neil I got my platform short guy shoes on. Bring it!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow this fucker got owned like MT at an insurance payers meeting explaining the clinical benefit of ass tar

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have no idea what you'd be in for shit for brains but now lets see how tough you are

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we get a payer update ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just ask the local RD what the IDN pharmacy decision-makers think of the company and the product. That is going to def influence the success of our new rare disease liver drug if it's even launched. Think about that before making the jump if you haven't already.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we get a “how many lawsuits do we have for opioids “challenge update”?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’ll get to it after their bingo game. It’s the retirees from Sanofi. They don’t give a S@*t! One guy told my rep... “just collecting a paycheck and double dipping on severance.” What a joke!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No joke. Many are doing it, some are dd with salary too.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terrible leadership in managed care. Need to blow that dept up! Although looks like they are self destructing on their own. Access sucks, but keep lying to Wall st. “Payers are engaging.” Engaging to tell us we lost coverage!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe instead of whining and pointing fingers, you should go and do your damn job! Last I checked no sales force was promoting opioids. Mallinckrodt is paying you, providing you with health insurance, company cars, gas, phones etc... You should be grateful you have the opportunity to give providers an option for difficult to treat patients. Be proud to work for Mallinckrodt. The company has paid you now do your damn job!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will NM have the stones to send out the performance update this week?

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we get a bankruptcy challenge update ?