Performance Management - Training

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2019 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will these people quit? Checkpoint? Talk about idiots trying to justify their positions by adding more needless work for people to do just so they can validate their own titles. So unbelievable and self serving. This company is all about who can toot the loudest horn. Full of brown-nosers. They are making the working environment completely toxic. The idiots in-house in Boston are completely clueless. Enjoy your free lunches

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already interviewing for other opportunities like many others I know. What a disaster.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually thought it was kind of a pretty good way of doing it, much more up with times.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, enjoy your sticker.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you a cheerleader in your previous life? And #thisissage

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with this. To those bitching about Checkpoint need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what you are really mad about in your life because it’s not these three questions replacing an old pain in the ass annual review.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How the hell do you know this will replace an annual review? You are not a sales person in this organization. This is a fact. Take the stick out of your ass and stop being such a kiss-ass. We are sick and tired of people like you. Its unreal you are even on this thread, let alone on this site, if you are very happy at this company. Go away. You're a fraud.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um...what the heck is this insane response. Thanks for the laugh. Praying for your mental health.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm, looks like there’s some trolls from corporate policing the site? Are we hurting your feelings because you worked so hard on those stupid stickers and ugly T-shirt’s? Go back to policing Glassdoor you spoiled overfed pigs!