Perry Needham New VP of Sales

Discussion in 'Caldera Medical' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2011 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, good luck, a bunch of cuts, why did they expand in the first place anyway? Who wants a commission only job? Really, your not helping your company by doing this, also, its not like the newer reps were costing you that much besides gas, cell and car allowance!!! Desara a premium product, really? If your not on contract the hospitals don't give a shit, so premium product is a joke, I think this guy is going to ruin this company, they already have a shady name in the things they do and the turnover is ridiculous, maybe this layoff is a blessing in disguise. OH well, I just think this is a big mistake by the company, should have got rid of the turds that weren't producing, not the ones that were, makes no sense, just like the corporate office. Never get pricing or emails back in a timely manner, its a half ass run company that with new vp of sales is going to ruin it, run while you can and be looking if you are still here, seriously!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder who they did keep at Corporate and as sales reps, I think they just made a big mistake!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would he come back to this company? I don't think they will make it after all these last cuts, makes no sense, can't make money if you don't have reps in them, at least not as much, they have no clue, they probably think all the inside sales people will be able to do what a rep does, they will get a reality check real soon if they don't go bankrupt first!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is his salary worth cutting 17 sales reps? Who's the idiot for this decision? LOL Good luck if you don't go under first!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you cut reps in territories that are producing, understand why you would in ones that weren't?!