Pet Sales Rep II

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2014 at 5:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just applied for Sales Rep II position. Can someone tell me what the salary range for this position is? Is there a Sales Rep I position that makes more? What kind of company car do ou get? I have 10 years sales experience. Thanks in advance!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto, I'd like to know too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales Rep I - 55k
    Sales rep II - 70k

Ford Escape.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary depends on experience, education, and how well you negotiate. Car is standard options across industry. There is significant overlap in the pay ranges for Rep I and Rep II. There are many Rep I's that earn more than Rep II's. Again, depends on experience, education, and how well you negotiate. Good luck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you say that this is a good environment overall, in terms of bonus structure, company morale, product performace, quality of life, etc?
    Applying for a job, and coming from big pharma- going to take a pay cut but looking for a new environment.

Thanks very much!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you seem like fun. Why would someone from pharma not do well in animal pharma? Would you rather have someone from Enterprise on your team instead?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps from Big Pharma likely do well with MD's. They do not close sales. They do not take orders. MD's do not sell product, so there is no need to show how a product will improve their bottom line. Contact with th MD is minimal. Samples are dropped off and signed for. The transition is not easy. I have seen very few succeed.
    As for the Enterprise employee. They may be a better choice; they do up sell.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would rather have experienced veterinary sales reps on my team who know how to sell rather than sales reps from human pharma who are order takers.