PeteBob and crew gone March 1.

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2011 at 2:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well..Well..Well..
    Word on the street is PeteBobJohnDarren are out March 1. Will they be missed? No. Did they contribute to anything? No.
    Look at thier past and realize that every move was short and short lived. The hemo/onc reps in my area just laughed at their every move. As did any doc that they came across..oops only Darren called on docs and fell flat on his face. PeteBob just sat on their balls in carlsbad and ran the company into shame.

When you see a horse and a dog....YELL<<<<<<PETEBOB>>>>> and the short horse will run away, but the dog will itch thier balls.

Our Compass Sales will rise and Novartis will be impressed once we get rid of PETEBOBJOHNDARRENDOUSCHE

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do morons like this keep getting jobs in high places? They destroyed CypressBio and you have to ask, who's next?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did they leave their options on the table? They would have made big $.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inside Info.. novartis will sell off the flow business. all they want is the CLIA lab. Every biopharm that tried to run a lab has sold off the commercial business. Genzyme, SmithKline, etc...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

flow is part of the CLIA lab

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure did ... IN THE 1990S!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron, "Flow is Part of the CLIA LAB", the word I heard is that the "Commercial flow Business", do you think Novartis wants to deal with the headache of this business for $100 million dollar business?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inside info? Give me a break and stop trolling our board. And you can't use Genzyme as an example, the company is being pulled apart with multiple divisions being sold off and the rest going to Sanofi-Aventis.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this true? Where do u hear from?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wishful thinking