Petition for Manager Role Plays

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would love to get the managers involved and get their participation. It would help them sharpen the saw.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for, many would probably hand you your ass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the OP was being genuine and honestly I think its way overdue. If they are that good, more reason that they should be leading by example and sharing their role plays. It should happen consistently too. Not just one and done. We are all in this together. Great idea!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

90%of RSMs couldn’t do this which is why they are ineffective leaders.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your an idiot
    Ethicon breeds mediocrity
    They couldn’t find their own ass let alone hand me mine

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is long overdue. Get them off the sidelines and engaged. No more excuses and being a spectator.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RSM productivity is very very low. Even if you cut them off, ETHICON will still be effective in selling.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, you are first... is red a good color for you, cause you are gonna get burned.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medtronic has bigger reps to AVP ratio and they are going just fine. Get rid of all the RSMs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best are the ones that point fingers but do maybe an hours worth of work a day. I have been here over 5 years and still have no idea what my manager does on a daily basis. What hypocrites. Please someone that knows tell us what their daily schedule looks like. Its an anonymous board! Please don't exaggerate either. Wanting real honest information.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do I sign this petition? How would it be rolled out? I think the most effective way would be to pick 1 product category every few weeks, and have the RSM's share their role plays. Work thru each category until completed. Most of the mgrs have lots of experience and getting them engaged and leading from the front could really change the culture.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll sign this. Personally its a huge waste time but if its going to be done all should participate. I can hear the excuses now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will sign it in a heart beat

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed. Why would they not participate? My manager has lots of interaction with customers. What do you think they are talking about?! Blows my mind that they don't practice AT ALL?!

However, I believe the whole exercise of role play is a time waster. If you have 10 reps and 1 rsm on a team, how many cumulative hours are spent to practice a role play? 20, 40 60? Get out and sell and stop wasting time checking the box. Real sales people don't sit around pretending to re enact some fake sales situation.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only realistic role-play I ever had was the "doc" who said "no" to everything. That's it. The only word he would say.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed. Let's see who the first one is to step up.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

signed

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

signed. why all the talk suddenly