Petition To fire Rob Rosen

Discussion in 'Heron Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2017 at 5:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we can get the entire group to sign this petition maybe we can get this place to below normal company from terrible company. Just reply I agree. No need for names but it is humorous to read other comments you want to make about him or others. I’ll go first.

I agree

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. I agree

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d rather just see him fail again

Agree

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREE 100%

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rosen isn't going anywhere. Anybody who thinks differently is ill informed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barry & and Sean have no power. Robs world which is said.

I agree

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Double Agree. Guy sucks

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this could of only been true 1 year ago how great of a place this could of been. Truly unbelievably how terrible he is. I can’t wait to leave but if this idiot is going to give me retention money to stay may as well milk his sorry ass for all he’s got before we go bankrupt.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never reply to these but this one I couldn’t pass up. I 100% agree with signing my name if it got RobRosen fired.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone work at a company Rob Rosen was associated with? That’s your first mistake.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately even if Rosen is fired, his next in command (Martin and Mathews) will ensure his legacy is continued.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fire him you idiots. Obviously the cause of your failure

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire him why? He is doing the right things now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really are one of the true idiots. Feel sorry for you. You really think that was him doing the right thing? Writings on the wall for us.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That statement couldn’t be more true. You nailed it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure the hotline would be about as useful as anyone in HR or compliance at Heron. Rob Rosen would probably answer the phone since he’s your boss. Mr. Serious email response..... Grow some balls.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any problems or information you have on inappropriate behavior please share with your compliance partnered or reach out to your HR team. At Heron we care about your opinion and concerns.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob Rosen is an embarrassment to Heron. I don’t work that close with him but see the way he talks and treats people. I can’t believe what I’m reading here. He has no respect for anyone and one Serious depressing individual.