Petruzzi

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok you little paranoid meatball

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonderful to see AP and his effectiveness in his new job. Not sure there is any other department who is being taken less seriously right now. When people start longing for KS you know its bad. He will keep his job because of his connections and probably be promoted. But to not have the respect of your coworkers must be a miserable.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

little man syndrome. he's playing the troll for halloween, and trick or treating with 5 year olds

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SMA

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a classhole

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is pootie tang Andy?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well articulated! The industry continues to consolidate. . You will notice a pattern at every major pharma company that has occurred over the past decade.. Disingenuous, arrogant individuals armed with nothing but their own agenda continue to drive their teams into the ground.. you can run for only so long before this pervasive attitude bites you like a pit bull... Subsequently, (and not surprisingly) their "hiding spots" become slim to none and the whole profession learns exactly who they are... enjoy your next career at Enterprise, my friend... tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick.......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not need another career. I can simply count my Rituxan and Revlimid options money. Signed AP

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to this guy? How come I havent seen him at a meeting in a while?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was forced out by the Cun*, Patricia Wetzel. A big pharma reject who basically abandoned her kids to rise up the ranks to middle management. She has the personality of a wet sponge.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Realy? I herd it was her boss who wanted him gone.

After reading this list of complants they both had plenty of reasons!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got history from days gone by with the ones he's mentored

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy has been gone for almost two years. let him alone for god sakes.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy for you to say. Try working with his arrogant cronies he left here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over it and move on. If things suck that bad find a new job! Life's too short to be miserable

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to go AP!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey I’m looking for a good deal on a used car. Can anyone give me Andrew’s number?