PFE Deal Closing Soon

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2015 at 10:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EU is delaying 8/7 Target But it's coming SOON Stocks @ $89+ A sure Sign !
    It Has nothing to do with Q2 earning report Good Luck Everybody

HR

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM dropped 6.3% !!!!...... SIP Up 3.4% ....PFE WILL Dump MM Bye Bye Device Reps !
    Good Luck It's going to be a Bloodbath across the Board I hope it's not, but it is what it is

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its countdown.....Tick Tick Tick....PFIZER Got past the last "hurdle" which was NEVER a real hurdle The EU is playing along with about 20 other big leaguers The GAME is Almost over This HOSPIRA deal was set in stone from the "GIT GO" Do you actually believe Infixmab would effect competitive pressure This Game is almost done and I walked you through every step starting WEEKS BEFORE press release to public and employees and ending with the projected Target date Which from my sources was "On or around" the 7th of this month Take a deep breath...... and say goodbye to anything even close to ABBOTT LABORATORIES OR
    Pharma as old school knows it I busted your balls on here BUT gave solid info and wish Everybody still here (you deserve it) The BEST OF LUCK ! To any wise ass replies...... In advance I say F Y'all Peace Out

HR

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for this info and posts. Would you expect lay off packages to be offered for those of remaining in the Accs sales force. Any other thoughts on timing and advice are appreciated so I can make the right choices
    For me and my young family. Thanks again.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are not looking for another position you are being extremely foolish.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously.... big business, CEOs, VPs, corporate big bananas ..etc.....do not care about you or your stupid family .... only what THEY get out of the deal. get your head out of your butt and look for your next job....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. How did you know my family was stupid? You fkn doucebag.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did your Mother have any children that lived ? Take it back to the basement ABBV Troll

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer will outright sell Hospira MM segment within 18 months They will also split up GEP within two years and M. Ball will have a position at Big Blue He needs the money $70 Million isn't enough ? WTF

hr4u

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mm? Gep? Please translate

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dyloject is a Dog The Main reason is it's in the same class as Vioxx, and we all know about the 60,000 people that died from strokes or suffered heart attacks while taking this NSAID Its at least as dangerous as Vioxx and that it can increase your risk of a heart attack by a whopping 40% In FACT the warning on the label says that this drug can cause heart attacks, “which can be fatal”… but the label is something you won’t see when you get a shot of Dyloject shortly after surgery.
    Good Selling
    HR

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translate MM GEP Seriously ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK --- JUST In case you really don't know -- Medication Management And Global Established Pharmaceuticals

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big meeting in NYC this week. I am hearing Aug 24th or Aug 31st as final closing date from sources at hospira and pfizer.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regardless of when it goes down (soon) The big question is what steps have you people taken to offset your impending Separation ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another post ,right on the money ! ........ Pfizer just leaked story to press.......
    The whole MM/device side is on the market for $2 billion....anesthesia is unfortunately going to be history ! Where's the knuckleheads on here that claimed ACCS was safe and Pfizer was keeping it and actually hiring more ? GEP split is next HR4U