Pfizer acquiring Celgene

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Oct 21, 2017 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The window of opportunity has opened wide. Pfizer has been waiting for a moment like this. Celgene was valued at $109Billion just last week. Now, with a valuation of under $95Billion, it is a good deal.$14B swing because of Crohns debacle. The ball is in motion!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the Celgene execs don’t sell now they never will and are completely selfish for whatever reasons. Please let this be true!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is definitely in the works

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With an 11% drop in the cost it is a good value. Pfizer is definitely looking to strengthen its Hematology and Oncology portfolio. I just don’t want to work for them. Their culture is a militaristic nightmare. That is, if we even get a choice. There will be a lot of cuts from our company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer infiltrated our leadership and set this up with the Crohn’s disaster. They know what they’re doing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should know more by our meeting in November

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I look forward to working for Pfizer, a company which puts gender identity above business. A company which promotes based upon ethnicity and sex instead of competency. A company that rewards activity over performance. I don't like being held accountable and look forward to the day I can get back at whitey.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s obvious you feel entitled and are the kind of person not needed in any culture or organization.
    Make America Great Again!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer has better leadership than we do

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would anyone notice?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So when should this happen?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$94Billion valuation and still sinking. We are in the danger zone! Our stock better go up soon. We are sitting ducks for a Pfizer takeover

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re all hype with absolutely no truth or enough $$$ behind this! Go find another post to set off the alarm!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe Pfizer should hold off. Our stock continues to drop. We are under $93Billion now. If they wait a couple more weeks we may only cost them $70Billion. Definitely a concern!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you work in headquarters you know this is definitely being discussed!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watching the drastic fall in stock price leads one to believe this post could be a reality.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Down to $76 Billion! Wow!! This is scaring me now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are our fearless leaders taking money from Pfizer to sabotage our company. Great time to announce we are lowering 2020 outlook and how disappointed we are with Otezla. 30% loss of value in October. Wow! A previous post mentioned that Pfizer should wait until our stock gets to 70. I thought that was a bit of a stretch but here we are. We need better leadership running the show.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your posting is right on however the pipeline is still considered rich and above other companies with next to nothing in R&D.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally starting to climb out of the hole