Pfizer buyout rumors again?

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Apr 15, 2018 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is happening and I can't wait. I have been with Big Blue for over 25 years, through the good and the bad and I can't wait to teach you slackers how to work.

Do you realize that you can't even see your customers? Or so you think. You sit around all day in a coffee shop and you simply have the best product on the market. Revlimid is a beast. Sells itself. Don't worry, we will teach you how to get into the hospital, into the clinic, into the office and how to find docs in their private places and close hard. With our techniques, Revlimid could easily pass $10 billion.

Do you realize your market access team is a joke? They never had to rebate so they spent all their time delivering checks to state medical societies. Don't worry, we'll par them down and the survivors will actually call on customers such as IDNs, ACOs, Rural Health Clinics, etc and they will be taught to sell instead of blame the sales force for anything that goes wrong.

Do you realize your I&I team will actually have products that work? It's amazing what your team of supermodels has been able to do with their placebo product. The sold billions and the product doesn't even work. Imagine what they can sell when they have products that work. The cowboy will broken out of them and they will be assimilated into the most professional sales team the industry has seen. Big Blue!

Get ready. It is already done, only the price is being finalized.

You will see second week of May, just after you announce earnings.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you buy Celgene you can do whatever you want and cut whoever you want . There is plenty of dead weight at all levels in Summit. Just make sure you give a 30 - 40 % premium and the board will hand you the keys to Summit east &west! Good luck and I look forward to dumping my 30 thousand shares!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is HILARIOUS!!!
    And, yes, we do know our market access team is a total joke!
    And yes, we are a company of supermodels and beauty queens. RO loves his pretty ladies

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was unaware that we have a market access team. Are these the same guys who copy and paste stuff from the internet and send it to my DM? The same ones who show up at our State meeting and drink, but don't know any customers to talk to? Ok, got you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You reps are really something! Always looking to blame anyone you can for your own inadequacy. YOU are the ones with no access and no relationships. Just a matter of time before you are downsized and the truth found out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAAAHAAAAA Obviously a market access deadbeat in here!!

Of course you all are a joke, you launched Otezla with ZERO COVERAGE
    what morons!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth about the reps will come out?!?! Ummm, hello!! Truth about corporate stupidity has obviously come out with the stock dropping and SS being fired! Celgene is exposed for how inadequate they really are

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is more about Corp greed and arrogance . Celgene won’t discount Rev and Pom and when the did discount Otzela and that didn’t drive sales they fired the VP of market acces and eventually SS. Celgene also doesn’t believe in Mkt Access as they have left the VP position open for over 5 months. The place is a train wreck!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You idiots don't have to rebate Rev or Pom at all. Sell themselves. Period.

You botched Otezla first by not having a rebate strategy. Then when you attempted to get in the game, your scared President wouldn't sign the CVS rebate for psoriasis in time. When she finally got around to psoriatic, the psoriasis opportunity was gone. Your access team has very few actual contacts with their customers so they can only report on what contracts have been signed but they can't impact anything.

We remain amazed that your I&I team has been able to sell any Otezla at all. Low efficacy for the buck. Your sales team deserves big kudos.

We were fearful that you would have launched it at around $500 a month and you would have immediately become the preferred "step through agent' for all biologics. Our projections were for slower uptake but sales in the $5B+ range at year 7.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling a non preferred agent, with a dysfunctional HUB is a recipe for disaster. The PBMs will fight all day long. Celgene never understood this. Now they have a little coverage here and there, but the stink remains.

The problem they have never admitted to is the disaster of Covance. There's just too much money already sunk and neither side can admit defeat, so the beat goes on:

Celgene pretends all is well while Covance continues to not clear much at all. Scam.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you don’t discount REV payers will not give any new product a preferred position. Payers want to stick it to Celgene because of the arrogance on REV and POM

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And here lies the reason market access struggles...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ozanimod up to three year delay could mean lay off time has finally arrived.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And with multiple security fraud lawsuits I am LMAO at this arrogant company! Went from the penthouse to the outhouse! Enjoy the shit storm you all will be facing!