Pfizer dermatology

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wondering how many reps are going to leave this year. From rumors, it sounds like many. Another year with a terrible comp plan and upper management doesn’t care. Medicaid is the only thing that matters. It’s a loss to Pfizer, but any state who wins Medicaid goes straight to the top and pushes everyone else to the bottom.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! Comp plan is the WORST in the industry. Ask any other Derm rep. If Pfizer wants to retain reps they need to substantially revise the comp plan or offer salary bumps to appease everyone

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eucrisa is a dog that we take for a walk every day for a dump. They’re not going to pay for Medicaid scripts. Salary bump? Doubt it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the entire derm sales force should be wiped out! Esp the Chicago team and its pathetic leader! What a joke of an incompetent team. SS needs to go! Would toss her mama under a bus to advance. Pathetic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is sooooo funny !

Are you really complaining about the comp plan in Derm ?? Seriously?? All reps make between. $100 G - 135 G in base to carry one product ! That’s right, one product. All you do is drop off samples. Stop crying and do your job .

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats the base salary for derm reps?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New rep here = 142

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

call BS on $.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree that just about the top of the PHR scale,

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

142 is BS for entry to derm div
    Problem with derm is you can’t sell a maintenance drug with no access and the other drugs still aren’t here. Combo that with a ridiculous IC plan and some of the worst mamangers I’ve ever met and there are plenty of reasons to exit. Many have and many will. TWs solution will be to make weekly calls to drive business. I&I management couldn’t drive a bus much less business in derm

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can believe $142k for total compensation. But I don’t see that as a realistic base for new to derm.

Any real insight would be great

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base in Derm is between 110G - 135G.
    That’s right, BASE ! Bunch of babies crying about bonus. You only carry one product. No one is going to leave. Because you can’t find that base in Derm at other companies or you would of left already.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be lucky if I cleared $110k with all my bonuses! (Different division)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alabama and Mississippi have it on Medicaid effective Jan 1st, 2019.

Watch our district climb the rankings in Sem 1. #ourturn

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone in Alabama and Mississippi are on Medicaid, dirt ass states. Should be a slam dunk! LOL

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Pfizer....reward the reps who push Rxs that lose Pfizer money. The reps who hurt Pfizer's profit the most win.

Now that's a genius incentive plan!

Should be called Big In the Red, not Big Blue.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Red States are the states that send the least to Washington, receive the most in federal funding and then turn around and cry welfare is for the lazy. F you Bob - go attack a pizza parlor and save some children from Hillary you F ing hypocrite.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psycho

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s with the new call activity tracker on SAPBI