Pfizer found faking clinical data; liable for firing whistelblower

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most accurate post. Woman was a mental mess. Used to cry in front of customers and management. Really sick broad with severe daddy issues.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's a lie- jealous female supervisor did her in! A pfizer tradition

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually the PP was 100% accurate, the woman was a poor performer, had no idea what she was doing and was a total nut job!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is a typical HR response. Everybody knows pfe hides bad data and is ruthless.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1.4 million?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6.2 million

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. HR is Pfizer's protector and executioner. I missed out on a piece of a 24 mm payout around ten yrs. ago. The primary WB asked me to join him and coward me declined because I wouldn't put myself and family through the hell Pfizer rains down on traitors. My friend had big family money from both parents, so he had nothing to lose. They put him thru hell, went after him and his family with slanderous accusations, etc. But they were prepared, and took Pfizer for somewhere in the vicinity of 24 million.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. The usual smear job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, this is probably a response from her ambulance chasing lawyer...talk to anyone who knew the woman at PFE, she was a nut job, underperformer who should have been booted from the company long before she was

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol, this is bs

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, all the bs ALLEGED by this underperforming nut job...what this doesnt tell you is WHEN she made all these allegation, which just happened to be AFTER she was put on a performance improvement plan....happens a lot, underperformers called out, try to save their jobs or make a few bucks crying retaliation...woman was looney, ask anyone who worked with her

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every pharmaceutical company out there does shady illegal things. Some much more than others. Any rep that doesn't start collecting an insurance policy against these corrupt companies on day 1 of training to be held for future use is stupid. I have cases on 2 prior companies that I left voluntarily. Never needed to use them. So I didn't. Pharma companies chew reps up and spit them out when they are done with them. They don't care about reps, so why would I care about them. I always build a case wherever I see illegal activity, always. How I treat that information is directly related to how the company treats me.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest