Pfizer/GSK Vaccine merger

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Mar 5, 2021 at 7:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long before a Pfizer GSK merger/takeover? GSK is tanking from a stock price and is ripe to acquire.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What products do they have that we would want?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Primary series, flu, Twinrix, etc.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We'd get shingrix as well. It seems we are well structured just to take their vaccines and not their reps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as long as we don't take any of their reps and especially not their leadership

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work there before coming here. Our portfolio would be very strong

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That will not happen. More like the other way around. GSK has a much more robust vaccine business so they would absorb Pfizer vaccines.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of this will happen, you fools

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope not. That might mean I might actually have to work and call on customers. I haven't done that in the 6 years I've been with Pfizer and the 25 years I was with GSK. I've got the system down. I have the BS to get my way through the day. If my manager calls, I let it go to VM and then call him back from my driveway or garage with a cool one in my hand.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! Pfizer can't even sell its regular portfolio of vaccine's except the one being used for this pandemic. The Vaccine group sucks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let’s face it, their reps have more contracting experience and relationships with buyers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

since when does that ever matter? pfizer first.