Pfizer in the hunt - Tops Shires offer for NPS

Discussion in 'NPS Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2014 at 9:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW ! What is happening !! Pfizer coming in way above Shire ?? That's good news for us !!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is BS. Post a link if true.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would you know ? I didn't see this in the news. Tell us how and what you heard.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ACTAVIS BOT ALLERGAN - NPS NEXT

FDAnews Drug Daily Bulletin
    NPS PHARMACEUTICALS TO PROMOTE ALLERGAN'S RESTASIS TO RHEUMATOLOGISTS IN THE UNITED STATES
    KEYWORDS FDAnews Drug Daily Bulletin

NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced today that it has executed an agreement with Allergan, Inc. to promote RESTASIS(R) (cyclosporine ophthalmic emulsion 0.05%), the first and currently only prescription eye drop to increase tear production in patients with chronic dry eye disease (keratoconjunctivitis sicca), a common condition characterized by insufficient tear production to lubricate the eye. Chronic dry eye disease frequently affects patients with autoimmune disorders.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Pfizer bid above 40 ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer wants to be an orphan drug company - two choices BioMarin or NPSP - NPS is ready to take off with the approval of Natpara. Already rapidly growing - NPS could make EPS for Pfizer for teh next 10 years.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shire buys NPS then Pfizer buys Shire then we all move on to better companies.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pray Pfizer buys you. You'll have a better chance to keep your job that way. If Shire buys you, pack your bags. Your job will either be eliminated or moved to Lexington MA.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shire is more like Valeant- they have decimated the ranks of companies they've purchased, and their story is "bottom-line," not even remotely visionary. We are going to lose jobs or be moved, that's for sure. I am voting for Pfizer, but doubt it is true Pfizer would rescue us.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pack your bags! You will be working somewhere else by summertime!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shire purchased you. You are screwed. Look at the last acquisitions by Shire. You will be out of a job within weeks of this closure.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vest the options and give me my big, fat package and I will be on my way - happy trails all the way out of Bedminster.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the latest salesforce gets hardly anything - dodged that bullet

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears that that the salespeople are safe.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! This is a joke - you make funny, no? Pack your bags for MA or hit the road.