Pfizer Jumps the Shark over Biosimilar Failure

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2017 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been around some big vacuums in the past but this one is like the grand canyon. No crumbs, no morsels, nothin', just a void. Like a black hole I guess.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No communication from msnagement - ridiculous. No direction and no motivation

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Days have to numbered. I give it until February 1...60-90 days from now. We will see.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Job search overdrive
    = The entire division.
    Future looks bleak.

I don’t think 60 days. But very soon after. Pfizer has decided to change the paradigm and it may be a bloodbath.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard possibly as early as next week. That’s when SINJ will find out their fate.

Pfuck You Pfizer!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a copy of the layoff script the managers have been instructed to read when they call you:

“So long & thanks for nothing. There’s the door. Don’t let it hit you in the ass on the way out. Oh, and happy holidays!”

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, for a new division I would think they would get a new layoff script. This is the same one used in pfizzzer for years. Previous award winners do get an extra exclamation point on the happy holidays.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told you all this was a shitshow from day one. Pfizer is a lame duck company living off their cash and profits after they screwed over or destroyed other good companies.
    They hired total idiots from other companies....Sam the man, aka, reject moron, to run this circus into the ground and wonder why we’re going nowhere .
    I’ve been double dipping for six mos and will be glad to get the hell out of this dump.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more power to you!
    This is the law of the jungle here.
    Everyone for themselves.
    They'll sell you out for a nickel.
    PFE doesn't give a damn about you so why should you?
    A complete absence of moral decency, ethics, and integrity - not to mention basic leadership skills.
    Sam, go show off your stupid video of your kid in his skivvies at his high school talent show to someone who'll laugh in your face.
    Never saw anything as creepy and bizarre as that.
    Horrible company and horrible leadership.
    They should all visit hell for the holidays.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from someone inside that they are laying off last week of the year. Webinar on Jan 2nd to announce terms. Blah blah.

They have not set a POA date for 2018 because... wait for it... there is no 2018 POA. Division is closing the gates. When you fire your leader, the troops are next. The Nazis didn’t survive long after Hilter offed himself.

It’s been real...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers claim nothing has changed. Business as usual. Really?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So does your manager have the propensity to drink the Kool-aid? or is your manager in the dark as much about things here at Pfizer as we are? Have you known your manager to totally miss things or to flat out deny or lie about little things?

Maybe nothing has changed but does your manager really know? and if he/she did would they tell you?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, I gotcha, no surprises.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, is any leadership here to be trusted? Since Veeva Las Vegas it's been a shit show flying by the seat of its pants.

Failed execution and yet, the field force is held accountable for not delivering the biz despite no commercial coverage.

Bad enough to have to sue the competitor.

But, you still have to get out there and get the non-340b biz for the medicare/medicaid patients.

And "full" conversions.

I ask you, honestly, how many HCP's are willing to convert stable patients?

How many patients want to be converted?

How hard are you going to push a doc to demand those "full" conversions.

Until they grab you by the scruff of your neck and throw you out?

Well, leadership is holding you accountable for not executing upon a compelling message around conversions so you will be dealt with.

Just not the way you want to be.

Disgraceful company. Disgraceful leadership.

The worst ever.

P.S. Leadership is lying through their teeth when they say things are gonna get better. And they are real big on specifics, aren't they?

No news here, is very bad news for you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers are told what to say and do as all lower levels are. Caruso et al always do what they’re told. That’s how they got to their positions, yes, yes, yes, and lips on ass. He gets his script and presents it to our manager who presents it to us.
    We’re toast. All the positive bs won’t save us.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not Sams or Cheryl's fault. We need more aggressive, diverse, young reps to come in and take over this prehistoric force of graybeards.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blackbeard the pirate will outdo all you skallywags!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aye Aye Capt C will make ye walk the plank.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This biz unit is headed down to Davy Jones’ locker!