Pfizer Pfun just Pstarting...Pidiots

Discussion in 'Pfizer Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow..you guys are just a pimple on Pfizer's Butt. They really are a stupid company. Pets don't sue and have lawyers. They picked the generics over us. That Blows!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will be fine. It will take 24 months and it will be private equity. It will actually be better. I am excited!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold on your excitement. If they can get 10 to 12 billion forget a spin off to private equity. If they can make more by breaking us up and selling parts then it will be of concern. If you think in any way that this is good news you have issues.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just think what has happened to all the companies they acquired. Where are those reps now....Oh yeah, severance and the buh, bye! How many of those companies did they divest a portion of the products to other companies? Think about the history and start preparing your resumes. Oh, when they start offering you resume workshops, but also tell you your job is safe.....the writing is on the wall. They will NOT admit you're cut until the round of phone calls happen one morning after a conference call. It WILL happen. Get your finances in order. Don't make the large purchases. Prepare for the inevitable. Did I mention fine tune your resume? Oh yeah, I did...do it. Sounds like their being generous and will drag this out for 12 to 24 months, you have time. Start networking now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer (PFE) may have led some investors to the exits on Thursday when the giant pharmaceutical company made official the divestiture plans for its animal health and nutrition businesses.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why all the negativity? We have great products, make great money, and have a great name to veterinarians. We are too big to be bought by one company and it takes too much time and money to be sold piece mail. IT WILL BE PRIVATE EQUITY and we are fine. I would bet all I had if I was in Vegas!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great advice. I was ATS a couple of years ago. Difficult at first but now consider myself very lucky. Took 8 months to find another job and did not pay as well. Have since moved on to a smaller company and making more and the stress level has gone down a lot. Maybe because now I know what is important. If I can give one big piece of advice look while you still have a job and network like crazy. Think outside the box. Also you will find that the people you thought would help won't but then there are people who come out of nowhere and are wonderful. Good Luck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it finally happened. The lack of true leadership at the top has dribbled down to destroy a great company. I agree with the other folks on this blog, get your resume ready. The only reason for 24 months is the manufacturing issues that are so far embedded into the humane side. I would guess Collegeville, PA is the new home office. The folks in MI should say goodbye to R&D there and much will move back to Lincoln as there is space galore. There is a ton of deadwood in this organization and unfortunately some good will go with the bad.

It will happen that quick. If you have your years in to retire, get your affairs in place. Expect major changes with a investment company, no mamby pamby bs, just get it done attitiude. For many this will work fine. For those who have a job due to their relationship to CL or RM say goodbye you have lived off the dole too long and it is time for your old bag of tricks to go too.

Best wishes to all those who have worked hard and made a name from the five companies that are today Pfizer Animal Health.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was the Animal Health side that makes the money. Pfizer when they bought Warner-Lambert in 2000, that's when things went south. One wall street person said when Pfizer got rid of Benadryl, Certs, Listerene, Lubiderm, Shick, and many of the WL products that made a ton of money will NO lawsuits, that was it for him...then they hired a McDonalds CEO....are freaking kidding me. Remeber Pfizer's stock was about $150/share in 1999-2000, then split 3/1 and went to $50/share, and you see where it is NOW...nothing but jerks....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going to happen to Otard, the crybaby?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will make A LOT of money and land on his feet. Probably a VP somewhere in Animal Health.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a large vet company should buy Trilogic Pharma LLC...they have good products, and small overhead. It's a no-brainer!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I almost vomited I was laughing so hard.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think He is on the minor league poker tour with super smart Dave.