Pfizer reports better-than-expected Q3 results

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2019 at 3:05 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total revenues declined 5% year-over-year to $12.68 billion from $13.3 billion in the third quarter of 2018.

Segment-wise, Biopharma revenues grew 7% annually to $10.1 billion, while Upjohn revenues dropped 26% to $2.19 billion. Consumer Healthcare revenues were down 55%.

Pfizer management revised up its full-year earnings and revenue guidance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Lipitor alone used to bring in more revenue. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Time for Pfizer to put all of that money to work and buy a new cash cow.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s all that’s kept Pfizer afloat for the last 40 years. Time to downsize permanently and continue making their exorbitant profits.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer has a big nut to crack for 4th quarter as it pushed 2019 expectations later into the year. Lets see if they really make Q4 or have to fudge the numbers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Price increases across all products!!! We will make goals!!! Pay no attention to the men behind the curtian!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s no such thing as profits that are exorbitant.

if there are, I can name some places that are profiting enormously and recommend that you go after them.

1. Saladworks - I don’t care what you put on that lettuce, $10 for $0.50 of food is exorbitant

2. Apple - $1,000 iPhones. Enough said.

3. Netflix - C’mon. It cost so little to stream all of these miniseries and movies so why does their service cost so much?

4. Movies - It costs almost $40 for 2 people to go to the movies now. Remember when Jim Carey made $20 million/movie. Ridiculousness.

5. Pancakes/Waffles - I went to Waffle House and paid over $35 for breakfast for two. With their bulk discounts, it’s costs $0.10 for a pancake. They were so good and the biggest rip off at the same time.

The bottom line is that the people who cure diseases, reduce deaths and make life livable for millions should earn the profits that these other companies earn but they don’t even come close.

The least we can do is go after the profits of these other companies to make everything else more affordable. Or, believe as I do that there’s no such thing as exorbitant profits.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same people who go out and buy the latest iPhone are some of the ones who want free medicine.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo, I want free medicine, free housing, free heath care, free marijuana and $2000 a month to live on.
    We shouldn’t have to be slaves and forced to work for low paying corporate slave masters.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go shoot up a pizza parlor, watch some Faux News and then tune into Info Wars?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer should buy Amarin. Vascepa is going to be a blockbuster. We need to buyout now before another Big pharma beats us to it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guarantee you that if you were getting all of that stuff for free then you are someone’s slave whether you know it or not.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

me too bro.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats funny... a blockbuster? Thats a dog! Its fish oil with a diffent study... a blockbuster??? If PFE wanted a fish oil we would have in house... that shithole me too fish oil will be OTC soon. Buy the same shit at a Walmart and take 3.... save 260 bucks a month.... a blockbustet....go back to your board and STFU!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i bet management at that company said if we sell alot of this fish oil a big company will want to buy us out!!! We will all make a killing off of out stock!!! Too funny! LMAO!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That shit hole me too oil works well. It only costs me a $10 copay. I get the max dose and only take half because the studies show a lower dose is better. I also double my pills for half the cost.
    The FDA loves Vascepa and it's all about the hype and marketing today that drives success. Like it or not, that's what we live with.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you can’t tolerate a Statin why in the world would you take fish oil to prevent cvd?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vascepa lowers triglycerides better and improved outcomes in combination with a statin.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So does Walmart Krill oil and red rice yeast and there 5 bucks for 100.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny that Lovaza does even better with a statin. Vascepa is a joke... EPA is cheaper to manufacture in higher concentrations than DHA without the proven health benefits.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the end, it’s all bullshit to make a fast buck. After all this is Pharma. Fish oil is the modern form of snake oil sold out the backs of wagons in the Old West.
    Statins aren’t the wonder drugs they're touted to be either.