Pfizer Retirement Benefits

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2017 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Millineals will live like Gods into the next century, and you'll be a maggot monument cyber bully.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you will, on the inheritance from your parents who
    we're given everything and gave nothing all their lives.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks baby boomers for offshoring our jobs, ruining our economy with debt (mostly by creating safety nets that will only be there for you), and making us foot the bill. And then having the nerve to call those that come after you lazy and entitled for wanting even a little of the opportunity you were given. Eat shit and die, you are the most hated generation.

Society progresses one "me generation" funeral at a time.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waiting for mommy and daddy to die so you can inherit some money and get out of the basement? Oh wait.-- You can stay and move upstairs now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that all your soft, cosseted mind has to say on the matter?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God Bless us all this is worse than the repub's vs. dem's or maybe its the same thing

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any Tuesday morning: "Mom! The WiFi in the basement is slow!"

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a republican even I know full well how badly the Baby boomers have fucked us.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK so the cheese has been moved.

Corporations got greedy and discontinued pensions moving that cash into profits. Once one did it the rest had to follow to compete. Bad move. The youngsters need to adapt to this reality. Most boomers had nothing to do with this decision and were lucky to still have a pension - don't gloat.

Govt spent more than they take in resulting in a national debt of 20 billion frickin dollars. Debate as you will over which party is more responsible bottom line the yearly budget deficit must be balanced and debt paid. If you took every penny from the fabled 1% it would not come close to paying this never mind free health care and tuition.

The boomerwere stuck to one company forever because they did not want to lose their pension limiting mobility and innovation. The youngsters freed of this shackle can move upward and for more pay where ever they want. Take that extra cash and save it for retirement then demand government balance the budget including some for debt payment.

Believe it or not worthwhile causes will be paid for by individuals we don't need uncle sam.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. I just don't give two shits.
    Suffering is good for the soul.
    Just suffer quietly because no one really cares.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you screwed yourselves by your lazy, entitled, demanding bullshit. You all think you are owed everything. Sorry, but you're owed nothing.
    You all need to shut up, grow up, and take responsibility for yourselves.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the truth hurts-right sweety! It's okay-mommy loves you. You can stay as long as you want. Now hurry up and get upstairs-dinners ready.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Junior.....you are incorrect. The Baby Boomer generation has passed-on a tremendous amount. Unfortunately, it has been passed on to support illegal immigrants, illegitimate disability recipients, those abusing the welfare and medicaid system etc, etc. You can give it away only so long...

And by the way, I AM enjoying the pension that I earned. The pension was a big reason I invested my life in this industry. And by the way...It took A LOT more talent to be a drug rep during my time. This industry does not deserves the compensation it once did

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cry me a river, you complaining ahole.

Thank you Skippy. Keep footing my bills and funding my safety nets. We ARE the greatest generation and always will be. You worthless shits can’t and won’t come close to accomplishing what we have. We built this country that you are tearing down.
    You’re right about funerals, and yours will come, too. Can’t imagine what your kids will do for you. By the time you retire, this world won’t be worth living in after you and your kind destroy everything good about it.
    Well, off to the bank to cash my pension, SS, and stock dividend checks. Then on to the car wash to get the Mercedes S detailed. After that, probably dinner with the wife and some baby boomer friends at the country club.
    Hope you’re having a good day, enjoyed your Lunch and Learn, and got your signatures to keep your manager happy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha. What a great post offered up below. I, too, especially enjoy when my pension check arrives. SS is another little bonus each month. Probably won't need to cut into my individual investments until about age 75. Should be able to leave a handsome inheritance for my kids. They'll need it.

Thank you Skippy. Keep footing my bills and funding my safety nets. We ARE the greatest generation and always will be. You worthless shits can’t and won’t come close to accomplishing what we have. We built this country that you are tearing down.
    You’re right about funerals, and yours will come, too. Can’t imagine what your kids will do for you. By the time you retire, this world won’t be worth living in after you and your kind destroy everything good about it.
    Well, off to the bank to cash my pension, SS, and stock dividend checks. Then on to the car wash to get the Mercedes S detailed. After that, probably dinner with the wife and some baby boomer friends at the country club.
    Hope you’re having a good day, enjoyed your Lunch and Learn, and got your signatures to keep your manager happy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No gloating boomers. The youngsters will come around once reality sets in just like all the hippies did :)!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out there and deliver a lunch. Someone needs to work to feed SS.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hippies had these lazy millennial morons beat. Scared that the gene pool has deteriorated so severely and so quickly.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all the "taxpaying" immigrants paying in we will be OK.