Pfizer Retirement Benefits

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2017 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will see if the youngsters come around like the hippies did. After a certain point peace, love and in this case laziness or entitlement does not pay the bills and the ideals fade. Cracks me up when I see an old hippie turned corporate lawyer retire with a golden nest egg and it's 1968 all over again - bald head with pony tail and all - plus the views return. I'm like "Really?!"

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad to see this inter-generational angst here.

The baby boomers are the ones that racked up trillions in debt and started wars they couldn’t finish. There’s no doubt about this.

On the other hand, young folks need to suck it up and forget about what they were raised to believe about being special or helicopter parenting or being anything when they grow up. Reality has never reinforced those ideas.

Life sucks. Get over it. The boomers will die out soon. Crying about what they or what they got is a useless time killer. Plus, all of their wealth will transfer to the young. It doesn’t die when they do. Will you young folks be able to keep it or wil you lose it in some trivial pursuit? Who knows?

The nice thing is that young folks with skills and education are no longer slaves to a system that only rewards 30-40 years of committed service plus they won’t lose everything when they get laid off 2-3 times in their lifetime which is the new normal. Like everything else in a young persons life, jobs and retirements are as mobile as everything else they have.

And boomers talking about everything they built better watch out. Mills kale are remaking the world at blinding speed. The technology you complain about that comes out every year is building momentum. It’s they young that are reinventing the grocery, retail, drugs, postal, financial, and healthcare industries you need in your advanced age.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better pray you'll inherit your living. All your technology will soon make most workers obsolete. You'll just sit in your diapers and a drone will deliver everything to your door. A real person from Amazon will the show up, unlock your door and wipe your ass. You'll be mobile all right. I have and will continue to have a great life with a great family. I'll die a happy man. You will remain a needy child most of your miserable life because you're too self- centered to share and give of yourself to play things forward for a family.
    As my generation says when some know nothing blowhard speaks nonsense: Blow it out your ass!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least it's real work. Hope it's me that digs your grave.