Pfizer should be embarrassed

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Nov 11, 2020 at 11:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know who runs the Pfizer PAC? Sally Susman, a big Dem candidate campaign fundraiser in her "free" time. You really think she would allow Pfizer PAC money to be donated to Trump? Pfizer PAC is her little piggy bank to help Dem candidates, screw Pfizer interests.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, unbelievable that the company has allowed this conflict of interest to continue for years.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, I am sure Sally Susman gave a bunch of Pfizer money to a candidate she was personally raising funds to defeat.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All execs and insiders have to file w SEC months ahead of any sales so with most of the execs selling day of announcement and 12% pop then without a doubt Pfizer knew minths ago the results were going to be very good and higher than the expected 50% efficacy previously referenced.
    Legal yes, unethical yes

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer PAC contributions are unofficially required. Huge pressure to have automatic contributions each paycheck .
    Manager calls you personally to verify.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After Sally Susan married her wife, Pfizer benefits were expanded to LGBTQ spouses

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers get evaluated and compared to the percentage of PAC members across each team. Managers hound you to join PAC. Even Albert refers people to join PAC. Its political coercion and intimidation creating a hostile work environment.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump just reminded Albert and Pfizer, where that got that $1.9B payday, so touché to the big guy!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer has been pressuring its employees to give to the PAC for years. I have resisted, never giving a penny. Never will. Always saw right through their bias. Others were weak and gave in. Now is the time to think for yourself. Stop being passive; think and act for yourself. The easy path is not always the best. Seize the day

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no issue with Pfizer offering same sex partner benefits. Having said that, Susman is a big reason Pfizer is more interested in focusing on lifestyle choices that actually driving the business forward...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These fools are pushing their social agendas instead of minding the shop. They are ruining companies. Their interests should be providing novel therapies for all people around the world. Not spreading gayness around the world!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is amazing to witness the phenomenon of “people believe what they want to believe, despite the facts supporting otherwise”. I voted for the jackass in ‘16 but there was no way in hell I could do it again, and obviously I’m not the only one who had a change of heart. Trump is a loser in so many ways, and frankly I think he is dangerous. Never again, trump you suck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You nailed it my friend, as a republican if you present this nut as my candidate you lose my vote. His only experience is being a BS artist.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma went all in to beat trump this election cycle. Those in Washington with power know it. No longer can we say we support both sides. Short sited of Pharma as this will make strange bed fellows in Washington aligned against Pharm. One eye now two in Iowa should have us all in Pharma shaking.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grassley will beat covid and then look into the unnatural influence of Pharma $s to Democrats not only against Trump but also Ernst and other GOP Senators. Millions of our $s against Ernst and she no longer will have to fear to fear our $s. We beat hope those two Ds in Georgia win in January.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's short Sighted,not sited you fucking dope

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sited sighted...point is when Democrats win we make $$$. Sally is picking winners and we will make more profits. Trump was killing our profits Obama care/Biden care is great for our profits.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chances are nothing will happen especially if Georgia goes R... it will be a soft landing for pharma. Keep kicking the can down the road, Gridlock prevails.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What planet do you live on?? Dems are not friendly to big business, pushed for price controls for many years. They will raise corporate taxes and increase your taxes. You are either dumb or just a blind, biased fool.