Pfizer Stock Doubles by going to CSO TeleReps

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 22, 2021 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Internal analysis and WS consulting firm estimates Pfizer's Net Profit increases with having Contract Sale Force Virtual Tele-Reps & would double stock price to 80 in a few yrs.

CEO sole job is to increase stock price & shareholder value. Validating first hand to net profitability the past 18 months with virtual rep model justifies this move for Albert.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are def drinking early today. This stock hasn’t moved substantially in over 25 years. If the COVID vaccine didn’t double are stock.... nothing will. We aren’t a big growth stock to begin with. We are “steady Eddie” when it comes to our stock price and value. There is nothing wrong with that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A $26 billion dollar vaccine revenue has the stock hovering around 40. And you think a bunch of telemarketers will make it double?

If you slashed the dead weight of the worthless marketing teams, the KAMs, and just had minimum wage people selling product thru the phones then maybe it would show up on a company valuation.

But the biggest reason the stock stays where it is at is because this company doesn't produce shit on its own. It just buys other companies.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vaccine will be annual shots 25-30billion yr and cut 80% expenses with 6 figure reps, hell yes net profit soars and stock does also. I agree w poster on this one..... no brainer double profits by canning 150k reps

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news. What do you benefit from these garbage posts?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't sell over the phone. That's the problem.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

doctors been nice the past few months....they’ll shut the virtual world down soon.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already have. Most in my market shutdown virtual engagements May 1st as most companies were out in April; at the same time, both clinicians and administrators were tired of time spent on phones, mobile devices, computers etc coordinating schedules to accommodate both clinic and rep schedules! Feedback from some were it was more painful than trying talking to insurance companies via phone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but wait I thought docs said in surveys they love virtual engagement??? :D:D:D

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 most important things taken to heart by Pfizer from docs in survey
    1) they prefer virtual engagement
    2) they want only 1 rep point of contact

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

supposedly that's what docs said

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are totally screwed if we have counterparts and not in a solo territory..... butcher shop.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us have counterparts. How will they decide who stays and who goes?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You is woke sir! Impressed with your ability to smell the coffee and get on board. Next stop the utopia known today as Portland.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong again. Pizer biggest expense is overhead and by cutting 50% of this cost, stock will triple in 3yrs

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) Doctor's may "say" that they prefer virtual engagement, but how many meaningful conversations does a virtual rep have per day? 1? Maybe 2? It's a ton of work with very little to show for it.
    2) 1 rep point of contact makes sense. If I were a doctor, I would be beyond annoyed to have two reps calling on me for the same product.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it’s so funny how we listen to these consulting firms.
    I&I Derm we were in solo territories for 4 years. It worked well.
    Then we get consulting firms that say you can get more ROI if u have 2 people calling on the HCPs. Wasn’t wild about it but whatever. The flavor of the month. So what gives “the smartest people in the room?” Which is it ?
    And to think there are people in HQ hiding under a desk, with a mask on, contributing nothing to the bottom line and making well over 6 figures listening to and paying these idiots to justify there jobs.
    So frustrating!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasnt Consulting firms deciding to go from solo terr to 2-3 reps terr! It was the Pres & VP decision based on strong input from VP Marketing. Didnt double the revenue by doubling the reps like projected so no back to Solo where Net Profit will be higher.
    We are sooooooooo beyond burnt toaste

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

with the same nessage. it would be very annoying