Pfizer Will Take Cologuard To Next Level Heights!

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2020 at 8:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hurr durr durr... Im the only one who can post on this thread. Who are you, the moderator? I just hopped on, read your thread, and disagree with you. Who cares what you think about what anyone says on here? If they want to chime in they can. if i want to say your mother is a cheap 5 cent whore, I can. See how that works?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did someone say you couldn’t post on here? No? I didn’t think so. But, congrats for figuring out how CafePharma works. Big accomplishment for you!!

I just said you sounded dumb and encouraged you to read prior to posting. And, for the record, you still sound dumb. Just because you CAN post doesn’t mean you SHOULD post. That’s your PSA for the day.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just joined and am kind of feeling like this place is a mess. Zero communication between departments and nobody can give a straight answer to anything. Am I missing something, or is this just the way things are here?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You realize you are talking to multiple different posters here don't you? You are the one that looks stupid. You are getting played by CP trolls and you keep responding. Grow up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great products, great mission, but still figuring out how to be a great company. Welcome aboard!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yaaawnnn....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the deal with virtual lunches? Are people actually doing them? Went through compliance training for them yesterday and honestly seems like the most ass-backward process. Everyone knows office staff just wants the free lunch are you seriously telling me Exact expects me to tell one person they can eat and another they can't? Why do they make everything so much harder than it has to be?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHA...so true. Pathetic sales leadership.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re good. It also didn’t take me very long to see this is a crazy place with below average management and sales reps that couldn’t make it any other place.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank God our investors don’t see what a dumpster fire we are internally. They only see the results of selling a great product in a high need market with no competition. They don’t see how badly we screw up the simplest of things on a daily basis....or the ever changing strategy...or the initiatives that begin, and then end 3 weeks later. KC is a genius - keep buying time with M&A, and then punch out once you’ve brought on all the service lines. He’ll make a mint before investors find out we don’t know what we’re doing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank God our investors don't rely on a bunch of whiny little bitch reps who think they know how to run a company and come to a platform like this to make themselves feel like they are important or smart.

Our investors are smart enough to know that sales reps are ego filled, self centered, money hungry people who will complain before they try to offer a solution.

16. eric_v_eller

eric_v_eller new user

So far, the statistics are the best

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like your opinion of your sales colleagues is one more thing we can chalk up to a dysfunctional work environment. How can 2 groups work together when you walk in with the preconceived opinion that you do of salespeople? This place is broken. In trying to attack the messenger to somehow take away from the point he was making, you just made his point.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s the culture in the screening unit. I believe over at Oncology everyone is treated like adults who don’t need constant babysitting or checking a box, followed by a “success” email. In the screening unit every function is pitted against each other. Ask anyone in primary care sales what they think of health systems and vice versa. Provider support, AOPH and IT. everyone seems to hate each other and think the other dept is completely incompetent. It’s not a good look and it makes working here depressing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off, I am a rep and admit to the fact that I am only here for the money, i am self centered in that pursuit, and my ego drives that. If you don't like my post, i don't give a shit.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed 100% we're in sales to make money, not out of a sense of altruism. You can talk about how much you want to make a difference until you're blue in the face, but at the end of the day, you're only kidding yourself. Money is every sales rep's bottom line. And it should be commended by leadership and investors, not scorned