PH looking to bail?

Discussion in 'Virbac' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2016 at 9:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true he's looking to bail to escape the absolute and total fiasco and leave others trying to piece it back together?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you hear that?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting to see I'm not the only one whose heard this. Lord knows France never holds US execs responsible for anything so this could be a blessing to hopefully save Virbac before it's too late.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so now we are all experts on what the ceo is up to? it is fair to have your opinions on how the ceo has managed the company through this crisis. it is not fair to hold him accountable for the problems in st louis. i hear that mess began way before he got here.

what about his staff? one of his picks bolted, the other one is a prick from what my manager tells me. i have no love for marketing but feel bad for those people. our veeps at novartis were qualified.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not fair to hold him accountable for problems he was hired to fix yet has failed to do? Did you even read the FDA letter outlining the issues that have gone on under HIS watch that was posted on another thread?

Not fair to hold him accountable for HIS merger that he failed to plan for adeqauately and caused so many problems?

Not fair to hold the CEO accountable for major business melt down that he is incapable of fixing?

Clearly you are either him or one of his underlings.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW. Just wow. So you don't want to hold the CEO - whose had YEARS to fix the problems including bringing in all his own people - responsible for doing his job and fixing the problems? No wonder Virbac is going under with thinking like that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can only hope PH will take his ineptness and failure of a management team (including CBM) and leave. For the sake of any chance of bringing Virbac back to a fraction of what it once was.

Please, please France clean house and bring in capable people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he leaves, who will lead us after we purchase the BI vaccines?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Virtually anyone would be a step in the right direction.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was brought here to fix problems and they were much worse in Fort Worth before he made some changes, even though they aren't perfect things have improved a lot, trust me! The problems in St. Louis were from years of neglect by LC and EM and France not paying attention. We're all frustrated about how long its taking, but it seems to take a couple years every time a company has this type of problem. To be fair, he was dealt a mess.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks PH for responding to this thread. How are things going dealing with the mess of CBM in HR?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could you please tell us where we can find the letter? I'd like to see it

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Did you not see the thread in the Virbac forum titled "FDA letter to Virbac"?

Seriously????

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can only hope this is true.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After this meeting, I don't see how it could not be true.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. He and Carol are hell bent with destroying Virbac completely. And the French are so stupid they sit by and watch it happen.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a false statement, P H will be let go.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt France will let him go. They are as inept as he is.

France has stood by and watched for YEARS the utter havoc wrecked on VB during Erik's tenure and now PH. In addition to PH, how could people like Carol (remember the time she was reprimanded in France for her abhorrent behavior on an HR trip?) and Cristo EVER be taken seriously, let alone have one ounce of professional ability to lead VB. The couldn't even lead their way out of a closet.

Look at the cast of characters that have come and gone over the last 10 years, and the complete incompetence most of them have had. VB's failure as a company runs higher than just VBUS.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest