PH looking to bail?

Discussion in 'Virbac' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2016 at 9:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m going to respectfully disagree. France did get rid of Erik. If France was very inept he would still be around. They used him to take the fall for the factory problem that they all created. And France will do the same to PH. Only PH has made it much more easy for them with his under managing and over spending. Even CM knows PH is a joke.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6056213"]I doubt France will let him go. They are as inept as he is.

France has stood by and watched for YEARS the utter havoc wrecked on VB during Erik's tenure and now PH. In addition to PH, how could people like Carol (remember the time she was reprimanded in France for her abhorrent behavior on an HR trip?) and Cristo EVER be taken seriously, let alone have one ounce of professional ability to lead VB. The couldn't even lead their way out of a closet.

Look at the cast of characters that have come and gone over the last 10 years, and the complete incompetence most of them have had. VB's failure as a company runs higher than just VBUS.[/QUOTE]

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CBM was reprimanded during an HR visit to France? Details please....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. By France for being drunk and speaking badly about subordinates inappropriately to others. She really made a scene of herself.

But since utter incompetence is rewareded by VB in the US, nothing happened to her on the US side.

Don't forget, we're talking about a lady that has the same "employees-are-the-enemy" mentality as PH. She also successfully hides all the complaints against her from other execs seeing them as they all go through her (I have seen this happen first hand). So she tries to pretend she is friendly and has no detractors, but we all know what a snake she really is.

You really only have PH to blame for her and those before her as they allow her to keep doing what she is doing. I have seen her literally spy on the most minute details on the emplyees and keep records on the most mundane things. It is sickening, No wonder her daughter hates her guts.