Pharm Jobs in operations/other than sales

Discussion in 'Job-Seekers' started by JimmyTim, May 22, 2018 at 12:25 PM.

1. JimmyTim

JimmyTim new user

hey everyone. This is my first time posting on here so I am hoping that this is an appropriate space. I’m going to ask my question then give some fitting background about myself. I appreciate any and all feedback as well as examples and personal stories that may be fitting

My question: I am looking to stay in the big pharma industry, and while sales has been great, I am looking (and I feel as though it would fit me better) for a position in operations or a similar role. I’ve heard of training positions, and of course an eventual role as a DSM or director way down the road. Is there anything in that vein that would be available to someone like myself.

My background: a bit over a year in pharma (I realize not a ton of experience. Looking for the near future) but 3 years in sales. I’m a 25 year old male with an undergrad in biology and applying to part time MBA programs. Located in NYC working for a big company now.

Thank you very much

2. JimmyTim

JimmyTim new user

To be clear not looking for a DSM role at the moment. I don’t need someone to tell me to slow my role. I realize that takes a lot of time and much more experience. I ideally am looking to hear the alternatives and a position in some sort of operation oriented role. Thanks and sorry about that omission