Pharma Sales or Barber?

Discussion in 'Industry Veterans' started by Anonymous, Feb 1, 2015 at 2:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PB is becoming more and more unglued as his/her lies reach the surface.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you are speaking of yourself, mental boy. Your attempt to cover your embarrassing posts is just making it worse. Hanging out here on a pharma board just makes it worse for you since it reminds you of your failure in this business every time you troll the board.

Just remember, there really isn't anyone that can help you here. With your problems, you need professional help from a mental health expert. Hopefully, you can get up the courage to seek out that help so that you don't have to spend the rest of your life living with such hate and anger.

Good luck in getting help!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

lol.

You are such a tool, repeating yourself over and over. Kool Aid. You were the first one to take the drink when Jimmy said "drink".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave old Parrot Boy alone...he/she/it thinks pharmaceutical sales is something to aspire to and he/she/it is proud to be in an industry that kills more people than it helps.

Its a perfect fit for his/her/it mindset that centers on making money over all things, as well as acting like the character in American Psycho to get ahead.

Add all of this to his/her/it desire to repeat themselves over and over, and start sentences with the word "no"...and you have a total toolbox that can't even see their own narcissism.

Yes, Parrot Boy nickname = perfect nickname for this toolbox. Well done, sir. Well done.

P.S> This is a different user, so PB, please note that most people here don't think you are very smart at all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things appear to be getting worse for mental boy. He repeats his old tired lines and makes a lame attempt to blame others for what he is actually doing. Then he responds to himself to tell him how great of a job the other guy (which is really him) is doing and leaves a postscript telling us that he really isn't replying to his own post (when he really is). I guess he feels that if he has more than one voice in his head, it must be two different people.

I just hope that mental boy has some family nearby that tries to make an intervention and gets him help.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't afford to get mental help after losing my pharma job. By the way, you can't tell that it was me responding to my own posts. I waited for about 6 hours before posting again so that you couldn't tell.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

man, read a book every now and then to balance your time watching the Family Feud and Desperate Housewives.

Thankfully, nobody lives in your world but you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good thing about losing my pharma job is that I can sit in my treehouse all day watching tv shows. Mom hooked up a long extension cord to get me out of the house. In addition to Family Feud and Desperate Housewives, which I just mentioned, I also love watching TMZ and anything with the Kardashians.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like another busy day on the board for the mental boy. It must be taking up some of his valuable tv watching time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been another great day in the treehouse. Judge Judy is such a hoot. Also, mom brought me out a batch of tollhouse cookies and a few juice boxes. Maybe it ain't so bad that I lost my pharma job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

three back to back to back posts, pB?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Keep that fair balanced message going...enjoy the side effects with your industry, that kills over 100,000 people everyday. From fake LDL to Hard on drugs to the purple pill messing up people digestive systems to the worst, Ritalin and other similar drugs messing up with people's mind, you are a true beauty in this world...

a mind controlled nobody that can't think your way out of a brown paper bag.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really are flipping out, aren't you mental boy. The real question is if the hate and anger you spew triggered the mental issues or if they are just symptoms of the mental issues. I really don't know and I don't think anyone else on here can help you either. That is a job for a qualified mental health expert. Perhaps the helpful medications developed by the industry that tossed you to the curb (such as Lithium) might be able to help you with your issues.

Meanwhile, enjoy the treehouse and your tv shows. At least they keep your mind off of your troubles.

Don't forget to get that help and good luck!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just thought of another good thing about losing my pharma job. I now qualify for Obamacare subsidies.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP, in all seriousness, barber is probably a better job.

Have you read some of the posts on here? First, you have Mentally Challenged Parrot Boy (aka, PB Boy), calling others mentally challenged...when all he does is start sentences with "no", and repeat himself over and over.

As for pharmaceutical sales, its a good job until your brain starts functioning normally. And that normal brain function usually starts with thinking for yourself...and we all know that about 80-90 percent of the people in the pharmaceutical industry can't think for themselves (just read the posts from P Boy).

At least Barbers have same evidence that they are working...I mean getting signatures with no clinical discussion or any discussion about the product is rampant (especially when the manager is not around)....and that is not working.

Most reps think getting 10-12 signatures a day is a long work day!

it is not !

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try, but you are the OP mental boy. Or does it count as someone else when it is another one of those voices in your head thatbis talking. People lose their pharma jobs all the time. Mostvjustvmove on and do some kind of menial job and get by. In your case, you went off the deep end. There is not much we can do to help you. You need to seek out help. Given the voices in your head, the sooner, the better.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mental boy has some BIG problems. Just hope he can get some help.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P.Boy, we all know who really needs the help.

I am in my shorts now, and going to hit some waves, while you have to get signatures to prove you are working.

Have fun this afternoon!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way, P. Boy, I will be enjoying a new batches of cookies in the backyard, while riding those waves in the plastic pool, while you are busy working your pharma job. I will even catch a few shows on the tv in the treehouse as well before you even get home.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey mental boy, we all know who needs help (look in the mirror). I hope you had fun eating cookies and splashing around in the plastic pool.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cookies were delicious, but my swim was cut short. My mom was trying to rock the side of the plastic pool to make waves and it the pool cracked open. I sure wish I had my pharma job back so that I could afford a much nicer pool.