Pharma Sales or Barber?

Discussion in 'Industry Veterans' started by Anonymous, Feb 1, 2015 at 2:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please call me Monday morning. I saw you only had 3 signature today, all in the morning. Why no signatures in the afternoon today?

Thanks PBoy (I know you are the person on cafepharma that the call PBoy)...I want to discuss that with you at Starbucks as well at 8am, Monday).

Regards,

Your Manager

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a lame post mental boy. Did you have too much to drink last night? Did you get into mommy's liquor cabinet? She is going to be mad when she finds out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way, most of us successful people in the pharma business have moved up way beyond the rep position. It is an easy position to begin with, so for people who failed doing that simple job (like you), makes it even more embarrassing to think that you kicked out at that level.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure.
    the higher you go up in pharma, the more idiotic you are...and the more lazy you are.

only smart people understand this concept, so I won't expect you to get it. it has to do with selling your soul (something you have already done), and doing as little as possible (managers in pharma. don't do anything but give out BS field coaching reports, and approve expense reports, and run silly POA meeting), and getting overpaid.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People like you make comments like this to try and make yourselves feel better about your own failures. Further, many of us successful people have moved beyond the simple sales manager job as well.

Your jealousy is just made worse by your compounding mental issues. Get help immediately.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No (learned that from PBoy, start a sentence with no), the truth is that you love this world and you will defend corrupt businesses like pharmaceuticals because it feeds your ego.

You can't handle people like me that are past all of that and love truth.

I expose the lies, the instability, the power trips, the products that do more harm than good, and you get mad at me. I am highly successful and can more products and can sell my azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz off, so don't lecture me. My suggestion to you is to examine your life more and learn to think more for yourself. Just because you don't understand me, don't dismiss me as mentally ill. I never to any drugs, don't drink, and I know a lot about a lot of important topics, like non-self weighting concepts, positive EV, sequencing, and the picture symbolism of Elohim, to name a few. Google those, because you don't understand them.

I will wait for you at the evolution bell curve....and I don't even believe in evolution.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just more of your same non-sense and lies, mental boy. You get kicked out of pharma and end up going off the deep end. Lashing out on those that are successful won't help you one bit. Meandering off topic won't help you as well and just shows everyone that you have a screw loose.

None of us here are in a position to help you now. You really need to get the mental issues solved before you can try to pick yourself back up and find a new job that will at least allow you to support yourself and any dependents that you might have.

Get help. Good luck!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

During our times, we have all seen the the typical loser. Remember the guy you went to school with that got dumped by his girlfriend and couldn't get over it? He would bad-mouth her to anyone that would listen, but we all knew he still wanted to be with her. He would spend hours driving by her house and hanging around areas that he either knew or thought she would pass by. The mental boy is acting like this guy. In his case, he was dumped by his pharma company. He bad-mouths the business, but really wants to get back in. Here he is hanging around the pharma board because he just can't get over it.

Just pathetic.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Parrott Boy...I see you have a new friend (or are you double posting, like a typical nut job that you are)....

anyway, I was watching this great video and thought of you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stG2gd9_JUg

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, what are you talking about?
    Pharmaceutical is the most pathetic existence for a sales professional.
    And, you call others mentally ill? S T F U.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey mental boy. Most of us on this board don't watch mindless videos and tv shows like you, so we will leave it to you to watch the video.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you have proved the point made by the poster. Get over your butt-hurt for getting kicked out of pharma. While you are at it, mental boy, get the professional help you so desperately need.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You already called me Parrott Boy as well. I guess when you are mentally I'll, you can't even keep people straight. Your problems are numerous. Perhaps you should start addressing them as you are going further off the deep end.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure thing, sport. Hey, I found a theme song for you and your psycho friend:

Okay nerds.. Let's go!

Mom packs us a lunch and we're off to the school,
    They call us nerds 'cause we're so uncool.
    They laugh at our clothes, they laugh at our hair
    The girls walk by with the nose in the air.

So go ahead, put us down
    One of these days we will turn it around
    Won't be long, mark my words
    Time has come for Revenge of the nerds!

Revenge of the nerds
    Revenge of the nerds

We wear horn-rimmed glasses with a heavy duty lens
    Button down shirts and a pocket full of pens
    Straight A students, teachers' pets
    They call us nerds but with no regrets

So go ahead, put us down

Revenge of the nerds (Nerds)
    Revenge of the nerds (Hahaha)
    Revenge of the nerds (Baah)
    Revenge of the nerds

(Nerds)While the jocks work out (Nerds) with the football team (Nerds)
    We're trying to score with the girl of our dream
    You know we ain't good looking but here's a surprise:
    Nerds are great lovers in disguise

So go ahead, put us down

Revenge of the nerds
    Revenge of the nerds (Nerds!)
    Revenge of the nerds (Neerds)

So if they call you a dork, a spazz or a geek
    Stand up and be proud, don't be meak
    (Hey!)Beautiful people, haven't you heard?
    The joke's on you, it's revenge of the nerds

So go ahead, put us down

Revenge of the nerds (Nerds!)
    Revenge of the nerds
    Revenge of the nerds (Who, me?)
    Revenge of the nerds
    Revenge of the nerds (Neerds)
    Revenge of the nerds (Baah)
    Revenge of the nerds

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A psychopath and a nerd: that is the perfect profile of today's pharmaceutical rep!

Have to admit, Parrott Boy was a great nickname...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi mental boy. Now you are singing songs? Is that one of your other voices in your head or is that your primary voice? Also, was you subsequent post made by yet another voice or one of the first two voices? Maybe your mom should make you more of those cookies to help calm you down. You have definitely given all of us an example of what can happen when experiencing job loss and financial hardship when you already have an underlying mental condition.

Get help. If not for you, do it for your family.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you have some signatures to gather?
    Oh, its a day off, that's right...well, then get ready for you field ride audition you have to do every month to keep your "sales" job (wink, wink, wink)...I mean female marketing job.

Go ahead, put us down...one of these days we will turn it around and go into real selling. you know, sales jobs for real men. Until then, mark my words, time has come for Parrott Boy and Psycho Boy...to drink Kooooooooooooooooooooooooool Aid all day, and drive our Chevy Malibus!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi mental boy. You seem more bitter and angry than usual. What's the matter, mommy didn't give you any cookies today? Any pharma rep is several leagues above you. Now, as for me, I moved up way beyond that level.

On your side, you will never be able to get back into pharma because no one wants to hire rejects that were kicked out. Setting that aside, you will even struggle to get a simple job, unless you do something to deal with your mental issues. Even fast foods joints will give you the boot once they realize you are mentally unstable. My advice is for you to fix the problems first, before getting another job so that you don't burn any more bridges.

Good luck in getting help.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can call me mentally ill all you want, but at least I am not a psychopath like you....and I seriously think you are for so many reasons...

the most obvious reason is that you really think you are better than others because you have a "great" job (its not that great of a gig either), and you work for an industry that lies all day...

good for you!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The mentally ill can often reflect themselves onto others. As you are mentally ill, you think others must be like you. You then come on a pharma board telling others how you think their industry is bad and that you are in a better situation. You have also repeated how you think you are better than others on this board (in this thread and in others).

Do you really even read and think about what you post? Why in the world would you even post on a pharma board when you are not in the business, unless you haven't gotten over the events that led up to you getting kicked out of the business?

You need help. REALLY. Get that help now.