Pharma will start to layoff soon

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2020 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These companies will NOT keeping paying us indefinitely. At some point, they will lay us off and "promise" to bring us back I bet. As a reasonable businessperson, that is what I would do if I was an owner, so I definitely understand. We are fortunate, that they have paid us THIS long. But we will ALL have to file for unemployment soon...no doubt. And if ya think about it, KOWA "ONLY" grossed $411 million last year....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This situation won’t last indefinitely. It’s only been two weeks. Don’t start fretting just yet. Not going to help anything.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok...April 30th (as per Ben).. You were saying??? I've seen the shit before. I definitely know how this thing plays out. Well not particularly surrounding the coronavirus...but you get my point.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one has ever seen how this plays out. Period. Chill out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck rookies...‍♂️

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, Japan can make some choices over Ben. With how much Kowa is involved with hotels, they have got to be hurting. I wouldn’t be shocked if there was a 30 to 60 day furlough. Hoping there isn’t.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#6 You are spot on. Let these rookies keep being delusional. I don't want to be laid off or furloughed either, but am ABSOLUTELY a realist.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such rookies? Stop bitching and be happy you still have a job.