Pharmacia no longer exists!

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weak leaders surround themselves with yes men who are afraid to argue with them. That fosters an organizational culture that stifles creativity and innovation, and leaves members of the organization afraid to speak up. That can leave the organization unable to solve problems or change course. Historically, this has led to some serious disasters, such as Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Er!c B., makes a lot of sense now. What a blast from the past! You were a loser then and I can see nothing has changed. Always, so very jealous, weren't you? Made up stories, and full of crap. Everyone knew it. Now, it is my turn to play a little game with you. Prepare b/c I don't fight fair, not this time around.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! I prefer wanderlust. Did you see the movie?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compliments of PDI:

BTW, please don't shave . . . . . . . . want the au natural!

What a culture pharmacia has!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the managers were told they needed to spend 5 months working with the Mumbutu Tribe in Borneo before they could come back to work with us. The work entails some lessons on how to shoot hoops, prepare healthy meals and how to wrap birthday presents . . . . . . .. all work related in order to develop good functional managers for the future needs of the shared contracts. Sounds like a plan to me.

If you continue to harass people, I'll post all of them. This is a joke of a board and a mess of a company. The only reason I posted was to find out who was cyberbullying people and now I know.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is by far my favorite thread. Keep up the good work. . . thought police. Do you make current CSCs "watch" CP their iPAD/Company computers? Good stuff - book material.