Pharmacogenetics

Discussion in 'Independent Medical Contractors' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2014 at 9:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when has Vantari stopped paying? What is your experience with them? How much do they owe you and were you direct? Don't want to continue pushing tests into practices if the checks aren't going to come as expected, or aren't going to cash when they come.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 wks ago

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They paid us.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still looking for opportunity? There may be a fit within our company for your area. Of course we would need to speak to see if this is a good fit or not, that is if you're still looking.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you give me some information on your sales background. What specialties have you called on and how is your contact-base. Are you vendor credentialed in the hospitals in TN?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If You are still looking for an opportunity, email me at DistinctiveEnterprises79@gmail.com

Top Notch reimbursement as well as a very experienced team with an in house Medical Director

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My team is doing a solid 750 tests a month. Loving it!

Cash is flowwwwing.

Cant wait to see the haters responses to this post!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My team is doing 3 mil/month in pain cream sales. And my cash really is flowwwwing.

Don't be too impressed with yourself smallfry. You are small Potatoes huckleberry

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looking for opportunities in KY/TN/So IL/So IN/SE MO. Extensive contacts in cardio, hospitals and even some in pcp. Let me know. Excellent reputation.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you located in Texas, we're looking for Houston 1099 coverage as well as in San Antonio/Austin.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell yourself whatever gets you to sleep at night! lol!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just getting started in Pharmacogenomics, What specialties are you guys having the most success selling to?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Primary Care, Cardiology and Oncology make up the bulk up my PGx accounts.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do the 1099 opportunities in VA seem so rare compared to everywhere else? Especially the good ops?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone explain how this process works? What types of test are being done, how are they being billed, and what's a typical sales cycle? Also, does anyone have any thoughts on where this is heading? I see some of the big companies picking this up and expanding it greatly.

Thanks

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interested in this as well. Don't know anything about it and when I do research I'm finding a wide variety of tests. Which ones are paying and what's the future?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone here have any experience with Millenium? They're offering a direct position in my area. Any thoughts are appreciated.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard that Millenium doesn't pay its reps well but have no direct experience as I use a 1099 compensation model for my reps.
    Also, typically the sales cycle is pretty hands on with PGx testing due to the tests being a new addition to a practice. It takes some time to get the staff up to speed with all they have going on. I have found that docs are either on board or they aren't.
    This partners well with my toxicology business. Others who are interested should share their contact info with me so I can contact them directly.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What commission % do you get at Vantari?

20. #40 Anonymous, Jun 24, 2015 at 12:40 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015 at 11:08 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I get isn't important. What I can get you is important. That will depend on the type of business you have, what type of rep or manager you are if you have a group, and the volume you either are doing or expect to do.

With all of that said, it will be competitive in the market if not better than what you're being paid now.