Pharmacogenetics

Discussion in 'Independent Medical Contractors' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2014 at 9:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. #41 Anonymous, Jun 25, 2015 at 3:05 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015 at 11:08 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hows your medicare coverage after June 22nd? Please be honest.

My group does about 500+ samples a month. How do you approach the docs? What sets Vanatari apart?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Approximately what is the breakdown of your 500+ samples per month? What percentage is commercial and what percentage is Medicare? Medicare laid out clear ground rules about what they would cover moving forward for any lab, so you know what type of challenge that presents. Approaching docs is something you have likely figured out already if you're truly producing 500+ PGx samples per month. Relationships matter, patient care matters, service matters, processes matter, reporting matters. All of those set each rep and also Vantari apart. The compensation for a strong PGx or Tox business that our group can secure is what sets doing business with us apart from most. Is that something you're interested in discussing in more detail? thrive med inc at gmail is how to contact me if so.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you guys give me a ballpark average commission for Pharmacogenomic testing sales reps? My lab sells Cardiovascular Health, Psychiatric Health and Pain Management Panels. Responses for both direct-to-consumer testing and physician referred (insurance covered) would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way too many variables to give good $ averages. We can talk what percentages they should earn, but amounts paid vary.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the original post is from Oct 2014. I wonder what they are doing now? probably like $1200/mth coming in. Way to really kill it, I'm sure you're supporting a family with that $1200/mth. Stupid fucking idiots, quit everything to go after the quick buck

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U mad dipshit? Sure this person invested/allocated money in a different direction when shit went down. Fucking hater

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my humble opinion the most powerful online pgx test is pgx2.com (and its free!)