Philadelphia and NJ

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes heard she pulled over and made him get out of the car after punching the dashboard and left him on the side of the road. He had to call an Uber to get back to his car. Astellas HR apparently didn't have a problem with this!! Unreal, who knows maybe she sued co for it. I would have if they didn't terminate him after that! And that's probably accurate that IN lives in one of his fat folds! LOL

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT!?!?! How in the HELL did he not get fired for that???? That is shocking. Just think for a minute and imagine the stress that rep must have been feeling to get to the point where she left her manager on the side of the road. Like, she probably wasn't sleeping, living in constant fear....every time she heard his voice she probably cringed. Probably every other person on the team, aswell. Is that the type of "culture" Astellas promotes? Good LORD.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Astellas still has D. B***d working for them. They even gave him a “Major” award. LOL. How many times has he been reported to HR. Astellas does nothing about these train wrecks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In HR for another company, but there's not a company I've worked for, let alone pharma, where this would not have been a termination, or at the very least one more strike and you're out. What normally happens is they have to do their due diligence, interview everyone on his team and peers and such to see if there is more going on. Everyone is usually afraid to say anything though. No one believes the anti-retaliation holds true, despite best efforts to convince otherwise. And now he's being investigated again? Something doesn't seem right there...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But that's how Astellas HR operates. I have never seen a company protect management like this one. Even blatantly evil managers are protected and the reps are the scapegoats. Look at the area directors!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe a class action is in order.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be easily winnable. The reps would just have to have the guts to go through with it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% accurate. I was one of the reps that worked for him. It was a living hell. Literally had panic attacks the days leading up to the 2 day ride alongs. I truly liked Astellas, but had to go elsewhere to get out of the daily torture and be treated like an adult again. If you're under him and reading this, there is life on the other side!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ian = Ass Tell Us

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not clear why some of these managers aren’t being looked at more closely and let go, for the protection of the company. If someone sues, it won’t be hard to expose all the problems one person has had with multiple employees.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On point conceptually and apropos to the individual referenced... he is a flake.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AM told her RSM's IN may replace DM.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear that your DM is going to be replaced by the company with a minority , , not because they are the best candidate, but for diversity purposes. And to appease the rabble rousers

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is aware of this. Out of SS control, D&I and HR now make staffing decisions, per PBK direction. My RSM told us that our recruiting firm will be screening resumes for D&I candidates, and be pushing them hard. He fears he will get blackballed by D&I and HR for future personal opportunities if he does not hire a minority candidate for our vacancy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the DM is finally gone??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, they have the NY RSM covering both districts. From what I hear she's doing a great job. Just goes to show you that these districts at Astellas are too small. Too many managers. Too many field rides. Drain the swamp already.