Philadelphia Catholic Church scum

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Aug 14, 2018 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, Thumper, what’s your explanation of this atrocity? Pedophiles protected by the hierarchy, all the way to the Vatican. They’re all too busy playing grab ass with each other. Scumsucking, disgusting perverts deserve your hell. Satan doesn’t stoop this low.
    It continues to go on.....can’t wait to hear your bullshit. Where was god’s wrath?
    Even the idiot pope can’t bury this one.

Vagitarian likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s disgusting. Just like the pedophile scandal in Great Britain that officials also covered up. Just like the Chicago public school child sex abuse scandal.

Kids are still safer in a Catholic Church or institution around priests than in public schools or athletic teams. Yeah, that kind of blew up your little Church bashing narrative now didn’t it you little hypocrite?
    LOL!

Don’t test me. It never goes well for you.

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Don't test you? You must think it's normal for choir boys to be known in the biblical sense by dirty old men wearing robes - you pitiful creep. There isn't one kind of abuse that's better than another Mr Pedo defender. They're ALL disgusting - just like you, Mr Pedo defender. You starting a pizza delivery business or sumpin? :rolleyes:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Priests were all democrats.

5. Vagitarian

BS but it wouldn't make any difference. They were following Haysoos' rule of celibacy unless married which is damn near a crime of nature. :cool:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you’re just a sex-obsessed fool.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. You’re so blind to the truth, full of shit, and in denial. This is just what’s been uncovered to date, the tip of the iceberg. Where are your stats proving your lie? In the that book of fairy tales you have stuck up your ass? There’s much more to come. You and your god are charlatans. The entire Catholic church is crumbling.....and good riddance to bad rubbish. The perverts and liars are running the show, and the cover- up will soon be exploded into oblivion. God truly works in mysterious ways. Free will....to attack children and ruin their lives? Yep, that’s your god and defending his crap or redirecting it to schools and athletic teams is just your cop- out... separate atrocities.

Test you? Hahahahahah! You’re a light weight. A ten year old could run rings around you. I have you beat before you even open your ignorant mouth.
    Fools rush in where wise men are too smart to go. You jumped off the cliff and are still sinking into your hole of insignificance and lack of relevance.
    Go away, you bore me with your stupidity.

Vagitarian likes this.
  8. Vagitarian

Well said :p

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, don’t test me you disgusting lying creep. You’re the pedo defender not me. :rolleyes:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually I destroy your insane notions with my brilliance and with what all libtards and whacked like you can’t abide: perspective!

You tested me and got toasted for the trouble. Every point I made stands as solid as ever. You’re bigoted, anti religious and thoroughly deranged rant changed none of that, sonny boy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: you’re as big a biased, ignorant fool as he is. :p:p

The two of you together on your best day couldn’t touch me. :D

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here you go you lazy, biased, ignorant fool.

This wasn’t hard to find. Like most hypocrites you accuse others of what you are in fact guilty of: being blind to the truth, being in denial.

Yeah, you lost, fool.

https://www.catholicleague.org/sexual-abuse-in-social-context-clergy-and-other-professionals/

13. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Between the Priests and Jerry Sandusky, the little boys of Pennsylvania never had a chance.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you shitting me!! In 2004 the Catholic Church defends and minimized the epidemic of predatory pedophiles. Hardly an unbiased report. Hahahahahaha! But the church is honest,it has to be, right? After all god wouldn’t allow them to lie and face a venisl sin in the confessional.
    Many more sickening revelations continue to be brought to light and will definitely continue. The present one exposed the breadth of that was always minimized.
    The bishops, (no doubt also involved up to their necks), in charge ask the victims to forgive!!??
    This sick, disgusting, crime perpetrated by these sick, disgusting bastards continues and ALL these scumbags deserve all the punishment and more that our legal system can levy. The Vatican should be convicted of obstruction of justice, not sentenced to saying prayers for the rest of their miserable lives. This isn’t about winning and losing that a total loser like you is obsessed with; it’s about truth and justice, something the church and your god seem to circumvent for their own purposes..... perpetuation of a myth and keep the coffers full for the Vatican bank to pay victims and families hush money to absolve their sick, disgusting perversions.
    Your defense and excuses of all this speaks volumes about you and it isn’t pretty. You should be ashamed of yourself and disgusted with your “church”, as well as being at least disappointed in your god.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And don’t pledge a fraternity at PSU.. your son may die and the “ brothers” don’t care and
    avoided justice for their disregard for a human life. Disgusting on so many levels.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But, but, but - they're against abortion - doesn't that get them off the hook?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it just makes them far, far better than you and exposes the fact that you don’t really care about kids. You’re just engaged in a cheap political stunt and irrational bigotry Against the church.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! I knew that if I threw the tennis ball you’d go tearing out after it like a good little doggie!

The fact that a Catholic lay organization published the paper means very little. Did you even look at it? Did you pay any attention? If you had you would have seen that they didn’t generate the data, well respected research organizations, most secular, did the research. They just compiled it and published the results in s white paper.

You just don’t like the facts that the research has uncovered.

You become more irrational and deranged by the post. You’re not interested in protecting kids. If you were you wouldn’t be on a Crazy jihad against God and the Catholic Church when one of our major political parties runs cover for the abuse and even murder of children and you don’t make a peep about them. You don’t make a peep about an open organization like NAMBLA who openly advocates for exactly the same sort of behavior that the vast majority of bad priests engaged in. I wonder how many Pride parades NAMBLA has been denied the privilege of marching in? Hmmmmm? I’m sure it’s s low number. Probably zero.

But not a peep out of you, the deranged God hater.

Ok, pal now it’s time for you to put up or shut up.

You rail against the concept of God allowing free will. Do you deny that we enjoy free will? Yes or no?

If you don’t believe in God and His ultimate justice than the priests who abused boys and have since died WON!
    They got away with it and there is nothing that your deranged, impotent rage at them or the church Accomplishes.

So which is it little doggie? Is there a God who these scum priests will have to answer to come a Judgement day or did lots of them get away with it for all time? It’s one or the other Fido? What say you?

Are you gonna be one of those glittering jewels of glaring stupidity who crowns Hitler as one of history’s all time winners cause he committed the monstrous deeds he did and isnt burning in Hell? If there is no Hell, Hitler won. Case closed. What say you?

You’ve got a lot to answer. Best get to it. Maybe you can save a tiny shred of your dignity if you answer well. :rolleyes:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only reason they’re against birth control and abortion is they need the people to maintain their financial base.
    It’s one of he most successful pyramid schemes ever perpetuated. Makes Amway look puny in comparison.

Vagitarian likes this.
  20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to you I don’t.
    Didn’t need to read it; it’s all data mined bullshit twisted to excuse the church from its atrocities. Because we molested and attacked children, others did too, so there.
    You and your church are a joke.
    Feed all your bullshit to the people who are as stupid, ignorant and gullible as you are.
    Give your stats to the victims, I’m sure it will help them forgive the perverts that preyed on them.
    Heaven or hell? Save that crap for all the other nitwits like you. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
    You don’t know what the word dignity means. Ask the victims what it means; they’ll know because they’ve tried to regain maintain it all their ruined lives by your representatives of your god.

Vagitarian likes this.