Philadelphia National Mtg Jan 26! WTF

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2014 at 1:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that you are retarded enough to put these words out shows you have the brain of a ten year old. What you said could not be more immature. You grow the F up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto. Is this junior high school?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That seems to be the educational level required to work here.
    If promiscuity is equated with maturity, then I'm fine with being called immature. I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate it if I "matured."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoa! You sound hostile and not very in control of yourself. Calm down. Take it easy. Just trying to help you out. Your attitude has destroyed what once was a great industry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! Unethical, unmoral, immature people such as yourself have ruined what was once, a highly respected industry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me ask you something, does your wife know how bad you dog her at meetings, does she know you've been calling me for months and tell me if only you met me first, that you only stay for your kids and do I understand that? F- you. Do you think women like me are so desperate for attention and some kind of relationship that we believe that. Some are but I am sick of this bull. How kind would she think you are when she finds out, dickless.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is full of goddamn pricks. It is the worst I've ever see.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They wanted to correspond this meeting to the Anamie comic convention that we all got to witness last year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoever made this decision will be able to document that they were being "wildly creative"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's okay with it because she does it too! Like I said, take it easy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's BS. I get to cheat, but my wife is a bitch on a tight leash. I'm the man. She's just a FE-male. Bitches running wild only works for hookups...not marriage, at least not MY marriage.

TOTALLY JUST KIDDING!

I'm just sarcastingly imitating the attitude of the rude guy because it totally sounds like something some jackass would say.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone clearly has an ax to grind against some good girl because of all the making fun of those types of qualities.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you are kidding but lots of those guys think that way. Also, they look at the women they hook up with as whores but don't look at themselves that way.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm ashamed to be a part of such ridiculous immorality. This board is getting nasty like last years. What is wrong with all of you?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women should not put up with this. You'd be amazed at some of the women you know dealing with this. They, along with many men expect women to be "good" and look the other way and then will put down divorced or single women who won't put up with it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a friend who puts up with it but in a way don't feel sorry for her. She stays because he makes good money ; I know that's why. She's the "Main Bitch" and turns her head if he doesn't bring it home. You are correct that the men who cheat and the women who allow it put down the divorced and single women. We all got a front row view of that! I would rather be single than a fool.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound a little insecure yourself if you need to post this response. Why don't you actually pick up the phone and call this person instead of being so damn passive aggressive. Is it because they don't pick up when they see your number? I would hope that a "good" man wouldn't post anonymously on CP. Maybe you've got some issues or you wouldn't add your name to the list of r*****s who post here dude. It must be the only way you can get through to her which is pretty pathetic.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. There is a lot of that. Any man that harasses from a keyboard is a sorry excuse for a man. I hope she picks up on it and gives it right back.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is trash.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this was about a meeting in the freezing northeast- thats all.
    now all thats here is nonsense- i hope i dont actually work
    with you people and that your visiting the otsuka board!
    i cant even insult high school kids cause this is below that.