Philadelphia National Mtg Jan 26! WTF

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2014 at 1:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what the men here do. Grind their axes and insult their colleagues and then are surprised when they're caught.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you tell her to her face, or at least over the phone? Some girl with virgin-like behavior has you all psycho.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I think they are not visitors. The girls, I mean grown ass women, in my district act like this, talk like this, and hook up with no shame, and not just the single ones. Some of the little boys, I mean grown ass men, in my region do the same, including several managers. Welcome to the New Otsuka. The 'mature ones talk about the ones they think post here but they engage in the same activities.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One persons trash is another persons treasure...so I think people should keep trashin' lol JK

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I keep seeing people calling people out, addressing one another, personal attacks left and right. If you are attacking someone's post you must be taking it personally or why would you care enough? This is ridiculous. You don't know who is posting. I know someone analyzing whether someone uses *** or --- or caps or lower case. I could easily mimic anyone's post or grammar.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has gotten out of hand. People in my district are accusing one person of posts for retarded reasons but I think it's really because they don't like this person and want to have something to accuse her of. Pharma us full of self important bully's who want to be mean to give themselves something to talk about.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a shi* stirrer in my district. Calls Susie at 8 to talk about joe. Calls joe at 9 to tell him what Susie said. Calls Paul at 10 to talk about Amy. Constant. Trouble maker.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. They blocked two and their shit stopped quick when accusations flew. Trolls but not all of these posts are or were. Some things we're deleted so quickly, names were straight up flying! I could not believe what people would say and some of the people they were said about.
    What's left is ... the new Otsuka.
    Their are shit stirrers everywhere. People need to avoid this site if they're going to get their panties in a wad over it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sites like this are dangerous because they keep no information on anonymous posters. They can't or their operation would implode. No one would post, no one would advertise. You can ask them to remove posts and they usually will. They also monitor threads.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if we know the same person doing this or if there are two people analyzing everything to death?

They don't realiZe that people change grammar phrasing punctuation on purpose.

The rule to this board is to assume it's about someone else or you will go nuts.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha, possibly. Some deliberately change grammar, some copy other posts' grammar, and there are people who are very paranoid. I watched two people attack each other (two women) earlier this year and thought, What if they're wrong? Two people recently attacking one another on a thread. If she tried to catch someone's attention on purpose and he attacked, then she calls him out for insulting her, what if she was wrong in the first place? These people say it's too obvious but you never know. There are no telling how many people hate one another unnecessarily.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did this person leave recently or are they still in your district? I know they were speaking of someone earlier who felt forced to leave.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For every post you can bet there are at least 50 people in a company that is this large that think every post is about them. My head is do big everyone talks about me. I am so important people must post about me. Is Maury povich available? I'm sure he'd like to speak yo me. Haha. Jk

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah! I don't think it's who I thought it was because their head was not "do big" and I'm pretty sure Maury Pocvich doesn't want to speak to "yo me" or the person that you're talking about.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not the person you quoted but also know someone, but after describing the situation and things that were said to her, there is a strong chance that she is not being paranoid.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are two people in my district that haven't spoken since they locked down the first meeting thread from DC. Lol.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those conversations are always interesting, while the rest of us look on thinking, WTF is going on? Then the guessing games begin. LoL.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Several of us posted to jt and ended it with a signature of sorts, and then several others did the same. I bet people thought it was us each time. It didn't matter much because the moderators didn't think it was as funny as we did and removed it. When people are guilty of something or have been involved in something they overanalyze.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. My 2-hour work day keeps me bored.