Philips Volcano/IGT

Discussion in 'Philips Healthcare' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2018 at 8:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a recruiter contact me about this position. Can someone tell me if this is a good division of Philips? Earning potential? I see that they have made some acquisitions in this area recently that seem good.

Thank you for the feedback.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My question would be selling what? The cath labs, which falls under IGT? Or Volcano?

Without question, the IGT division of Philips is the only place to be. The Diagnostic Imaging leadership is laughable and their products have taken a massive hit reputationally over the last few years, for a variety of reasons. IGT and their cath labs are the best on the market. Just be prepared for a lot of bureaucracy. Volcano has a pretty good reputation but I can't speak to that. Just run from anything DI related with Philips.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you!

4. Kim Jong

Kim Jong new user

Stay away....the management of this new division has no idea what they're doing! They purchased a pig in Spectranetics and paid way more than they should have (2.3 Billion) Spectranetics was on fumes and now they are selling technologies that are old and don't have reimbursement. Philips is a meat grinder with morons as operators!