Phoenix open again

Discussion in 'Keryx Biopharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2018 at 2:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many times has this position turned over? What a shit show.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i know of three times in last 2 years. Last rep lasted less than 6 months

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i wonder why? Did they get fired or quit? With this company, you can’t make assumptions. You can get fired for anything!!! Even though the manager is cool, it’s hard for her to make up for the BS this company pulls on its Reps, so I understand if they quit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was contacted by Princeton regarding this position last go around. I called back and pulled my submission. Steer clear of this . Shit product not covered anywhere.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The History of Keryx reps in Arizona:
    No Keryx rep has lasted more than 11 months in Arizona, although the current Phoenix rep is set to make it to the one-year mark next month, thereby achieving a milestone. Auryxia was launched in AZ by an experienced renal rep near the end of 2014. That rep suffered the fate of many Keryx reps by having been unduly pressured and placed on a Plan within a couple of quarters of being hired. He was effectively managed out and resigned in early fall 2015. In November of 2015 another experienced renal rep was hired to replace the original rep in the Phoenix territory. This hiring coincided with an expansion of the sales force which also added another AZ territory called Tucson. The Tucson rep was in place by February 2016. Both Arizona reps, along with many other reps throughout the company (especially in the West), found themselves under pressure within a couple quarters of being hired and resigned their positions in less than a year. A new rep was hired last February for the Phoenix position that had been vacant since early fall 2016, and a new rep for the Tucson territory was hired last March for the Tucson territory that had been vacant since January of 2017. The new Tucson rep was recently let go with less than a year on the job, which has been the pattern for Arizona Keryx reps since Auryxia was launched over three years ago. The current vacancy is for the Tucson territory, not the Phoenix territory. Keep in mind that Keryx did not hire slackers for these positions, and that these people did the best they could in a very difficult environment. And by this, I am referring to both the reality of selling in a competitive market in the renal space (talk to any renal rep if you have doubt about the challenges of the renal space!) and coping with a toxic company culture. This is the Arizona story. If interested, read the posts about the Southern California region which has experienced an even higher degree of drama and turnover. If you come to Keryx do your homework, know what you are getting yourself into, be prepared to hit the ground running to deliver results quickly (because you won't be given much time), have the mental strength to cope with the pressure, and have an exit strategy prepared.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would rather take pills that get stuck in the arm for IV iron any day of the week! Why is this drug so hard to sell? It's covered under the majority of formularies. The sale of this drug, with the expanded indication, should be a lay up. You people are soooo weak!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical shaming response.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are scripts lower following the new indication? Don't understand the sales woes.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have a high fiber diet and shit multiple times every day.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had my first interview last week with Keryx for the Phoenix territory and got a denial letter this week. Luckily, I had read through posts on here prior to the interview, so I wasn't too thrilled with the position in the first place. But the interview was ridiculous. I got grilled for an hour on my numbers (which are very good). It felt like an interrogation. It seems all they want is someone who has awards past 7 years and #1 at the company every single year. A. How many are these types of people are unemployed? B. Why would that type of rockstar want to work here?!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shit drug, Car allowance, toxic environment, shit leadership, company is laughing stock of renal market. Nuff said.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You dodged a bullet. And the interrogation you endured speaks volumes about the company culture.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There have been no interviews for the Phoenix territory yet.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poster was confused or inaccurately referred to the Tucson territory as the Phoenix territory. It is the Tucson territory that is currently vacant and for which interviews are being conducted. There are two territories in Arizona and the current Phoenix rep remains in place.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting because the Tucson territory is now vacant and the Phoenix rep is still in place. There could be more to this story.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There have been no interviews for the open Arizona position to date.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would someone go though the effort to lie about interviewing for a shitty AZ position?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't lie. Should I show proof with the email? Why would I lie about it?