Phone interview

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 6, 2020 at 2:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had one recently with one of your hiring managers. I only came here bc I suspected that non24 circadian rhythm snake oil drug was a shitshow & of course, you all confirmed my suspicions. I made this thread bc I was hoping your shitty managers & execs lurk on here & I wanted them to know that they are fooling no one when it comes to re-hiring for these roles.

I can’t even remember the name of this drug but the fact that it’s even on the market just proves that pharma as an industry, is just that giant turd that’s too big for your home toilet. It keeps swirling round the toilet bowl, it wants to go down but it needs an industrial flusher, like the CVS public toilets have. The home flushers just can’t handle the load. That’s the pharma industry in a nutshell & this drug is one of the many that proves it.

wtf Is that weird indication anyway. How bout these pharma dipshits come up with an Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s tersely or something the market actually needs. Instead of sending their Beeker the Muppet scientists into a lab with some monkeys & some mysterious molecules. What happened to the monkeys after we gave them this poison, beeker the muppet asks one his muppet colleagues. Well, the muppet colleague says, the monkey went to sleep, even though he didn’t know whether it was day or night time. Ah! Theres our indication, Says beeker. We shall call it “Non24 circadian rhythm disorder” and we’ll charge 18k a month for it & hope fb like hell we can trick like 1 doc & 1 insurance company per month. That way, we can keep poisoning monkeys & dreaming up new indications!! Beeker the Muppet puts on his safety goggles & his white coat, squeaks in delight & goes back to work.

F— this industry & the horse it ride in on. I’m out. They can keep the money, the car & the bullshit.

best of luck to you all, you all deserve better. Get out ASAP

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post is confusing but yes, Hetlioz is snake oil and Mihales Polymeropolous is Chief of Snake Oil Sales. Pharma makes drugs that cure serious illness. Hetlioz is just snake oil though.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in the biological market, yes. The rest of it is shit. I realized this on the last pharma interview I’ll ever go on, which was for Eisai. They think they launch a more expensive version of Belsomra (sleep med, Orexin inhibitor antagonist ) , which has its own managed care problems despite being on the market for years & having God knows how much money thrown at it. Know why? There’s nothing wrong with generic ambien & Tylenol PM. They’re cheap, accessible & effective. Pharma keeps coming up with solutions to problems that either never existed or were solved decades ago. And the worst part of it, they’re financing all this horse f*ckery with insurance premiums the middle class can barely afford.

after that interview i knew I was done with all of it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great! See you later douche.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you're clearly not a golfer...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is doing the phone interviews?
    I have a Neuro, Pain, Psych background plus awards.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have ethics and integrity? If you do, Vanda does not want you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes,But I am from Greece.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My third neighbor down for my second cousin lives next to Dr. P’s uncle

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is wrong with you people? Do you not read the threads regarding this company? Holy hell....RUN, RUN, RUN

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a fool or total loser would join this company that is about to be taken down. There’s a reason senior management is leaving. Read the tea leaves young grasshoppers, you don’t want to work here! There are plenty of other good startup Pharma companies that will give inexperienced a chance. Don’t make the big mistake of coming here. You will regret it!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything they say in the interview is lies. They try to do whatever it takes not to give you credit for Hetlioz and you will come into a territory where customers are so mad at Vanda for all they have tried to do. You will be asked to come up with your own targets to sell Hetlioz and then you won’t get credit for them. They will add the worst targets to your call deck and told you have to call on them weekly even if you have no access and it is a LTC clinic that the Doctor won’t ever be there because they are at nursing homes with dementia patients. They want you to try to get them to write fanapt any way possible. Off label is what they want. When you see over 59 positions come open in two months there is a problem. No one will stay here. More will come open over coming months.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If people have not left... trust me, everyone is actively looking. Immoral, corrupt, unethical Vanda.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like we finally found the industrial flusher this racket of an industry needs. Bull chit companies like Vanda will likely cease to exist for very long in a post-corona world. HCPs & insurance companies will no longer tolerate/entertain these non-essential products that just add to the financial burden of the system without providing any value whatsoever. The Kung Flu is gonna burn some dead wood & Vanda is getting lit!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lit indeed! Wish I unloaded this chit stock! Won’t be worth a dime