Phone Screen for Novartis/MS Drug

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2019 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I was told: One year contract, hiring completed by end of November, 2019. Training begins January/February, 2020.
    Car allowance, mileage, base plus bonus. If I get an initial interview, will be in the next week.

Unlike Ashfield, you don’t have Two Managers to report to. That was very hard and some of the Ashfield managers are nuts, like really strange.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about this before you jump into a NVS gig. Training is LONG.. books and test for 3 weeks then 10 days away and they treat you like you are new to the Industry w/ Oral Boards. It's BS, total BS. That's 3 months of of the year already. If you have a NVS manager they will treat you terribly. You think Ashfield was strange? You haven't seen anything of the likes of a NVS manager just ask anyone on the CV contract. You will hate everything about NVS by month 5 w/ 7 short months of wasted time when you could be looking for something more adult because there is nothing adult about NVS.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amplity managers are sexual deviants. They are more than strange.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your over 50, can’t look for another job because there is tremendous AGE discrimination. Until you have experienced it, you will not understand. That’s why so many older sales reps apply for these contract jobs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t judge

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not the worst job but unfortunately contract will not last anywhere near a year!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the drug?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilenya. Good drug, was left in closet for a couple years so docs using aubagio and tecfidera these days.

However, I’d look elsewhere. Mayzent is shitting the bed at novartis and rumor is they will give Gilenya back to their own reps in 2020. Read the novartis board and you’ll see what’s going on.

Good luck!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract dead in one to two months. Not a good idea. Also Amplity sucks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t seem like an early end of contract based on mgrs and director saying its for full year 2020. That would be a bold face lie and totally discredit Amplity.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the newer drug, My z is not doing well? Can someone please elaborate so I know what I may or may not be getting myself into? Do these two drugs compete even though the indications are different?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its older reps who have impressive sales skills to allow them to be successful in this industry but lack the asskissing gene that would alllow them to move up the ranks of big pharma

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they’re not deviants, maybe you’re just uptight and square. Try being more open to exploration, a world of pleasure awaits you

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On paper it may be through 2020, but the nature of contract sales...the parent company can end it all in a heartbeat for a fee. There’s zero credibility with any contract organization. Zero. Parent company credibility questionable as well.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a very weak deal at best.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the bet G contract done end of March?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. everyone I know is already beginning to bail. Some people are starting to double dip now.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for them!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard some people plan to triple dip!!