Phone

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2013 at 4:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone think that a company provided cell phone is just another tool for micromanagement? With the latest emphasis on routing, this a way to see where we are at all times.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are correct!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, please...do you really think this company is sophisticated enough to put gps tracking on our phones and then take the time to monitor 150 plus reps ? Good grief, we still use Lotus notes!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they will. Warnings are going out about routing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF that is the case, then they can say goodbye to half the sales force...I will not put up with the lousy pay, horrible management, dumbed down sales process and lack of incentive for anything we do!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so right on target with what you say. I think many of us have updated our resume. Individual reps that are not hitting the numbers are being looked at very closely. I am one of those.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Secretive tracking via gps is illegal. If they track us, we have to know about it...and then of course, you just keep your phone off, or at home and use your own. I won't use it, it's that simple.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are going to company phone my advice is not to use it. If they force you to, you know the answer to "are they tracking me."

My previous employer forced two people out of the company when they married their phone logs to their CRM logs. Hot Nuts Walt doesn't have a life nor knows how to teach anything meaningful so he and his band of lackeys will be watching you very closely. They have nothing else better to do outside of being sexual predators.

Be careful!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that we are getting a phone and CRM. Also, the huge emphasis on routing. Looks like we are going to be watched very closely. I think most of us work hard but when they decide it is more important to stay on an exact routing and we are watched to make sure that we do that. This job went from being a lot of fun where most of us enjoyed the day to day work to being watched for every move we make. Does anyone think that Mars is like this or did it come from within RC?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the new world order! Tracking is very easy today. Did you really think they were giving you phones for your benefit? Wow....wake up!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhhhh. No, to the previous post.....read the other entries...none of us saw a benefit to the phones....we are way ahead of you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a flipping fool would make you stick to a "bread routing" to grow the business. Only a r***** Pepsi salesman would come up with something like that.

Oh wait...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the managers under the Pepsi salesman. They are all r*****s. I think he will lose most of his salespeople if he keeps this up. I know many that are interviewing and have their resumes out there. It is just a matter of time. I will be out as soon as I can do it. The phone tracking is the end of this circus for me.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WK does not know what he is doing.....you cannot grow business in an undeveloped territory by sticking to a routing....you have to get the business when and where you can. Once a territory is completely mature..and none of ours are even close to it...then you can develop a loose routing....with the flexibility to do what you need to do for your customers.

The Canadian reps have territories with accounts that sell over $500,000 per year! Guess what..they are not on a routing and they only need to see 3-4 accounts per day...most of what they do is over the phone!

I am consistently over 100% in every goal and metric...I don't follow this routing game...maybe another company will appreciate my talent and not force me into mediocrity!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot nuts Kras. Good at fuc*ing his secretary. Then ruling by fear.

Biggest piece of shit I ever worked with.