Photodynamic Therapy opening - Omaha/NW area

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2018 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can anyone give me the background on this opening ?

Why is it open ? Expansion, termination, resignation ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a dying market. The product goes generic in October which will allow all people to compound it with no government agency to stop compounding. Not only that but this company off label sells and sells the spread. On top of that Derms hate this company for their pricing tactics and now that there is real conpetition the Derms are fighting back. This is a loser job...stay far away!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Part of the mass exodus. The manager is a micro manager and is batshit crazy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that the manager who posted a bunch of pictures of herself and her team on LinkedIn ?
    I saw that about 6-8 weeks ago and found it rather strange -

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...She posted the same picture at least 10 times. She is all about herself and cannot be trusted, very manipulative.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her boss is even worse. Total awkward dork with zero inspiration skills. She gets her lack of talent from above. Don't come here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that. During training Ron literally taught us how to sell the spread and off label. It was at that point that I knew I made a bad choice coming here. So disappointed. And yes he is a fucking dork...is he gay?