Photodynamic therapy

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2018 at 1:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody please tell me about this division or whatever it is called, is there anything good to go with the bad and the ugly here at Sun? I don't even know if I want to interview but even if it's a short stop I am desperate to get out of where I'm at. Thoughts appreciated

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been here less than a year. I like it. Great $$ also. Dont listen to the losers on this site. This job is 90% you and your manager.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What % of us will make target IC ? (Very low)

What's the turnover rate at Sun? 40% ? (Yes, complete lack of direction and leadership at every level). So people leave. It's that simple.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High turnover. Vacant territories all over country.

If possible, I would look elsewhere.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not waste your time interviewing. You can do better. It’s not a healthy environment and you would be imbarrassed to say where you work. The physicians hate Sun because they have screwed them and their patients over by continually raising their prices month after month. Sun does nothing to help the patient.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, if you've been out of work and need short term income, take a shot but go into it knowing it's a real shit show.

Virtually all the top performers in the field have left.

The COE trip winners win by default bc the 4 of the top five in each ashes force left.

So the bottom rises to the top. How fitting fir SUN

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, I'd agree with that. And turnover is huge - people are even bailing in their first year. That means it was a mistake.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for the poor recruiter who is always posting open positions on LonkedIn for Sun.

Seems like it's 'lose two, hire one' or now, because so many have already left, it's getting closer to just 'get one, lose one'. So, it's probably getting better.

Well, at least she has job security around here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By far the worst move I ever made coming here. The NSD is a complete goof, his managers are his minions, they ask you to sell off label and sell the spread in order to achieve goals. The product is about to go off patent and the competition is killing us. The only good thing is I got another job and have been double dipping for 2 months and these morons are clueless. I dont even feel bad because they will screw their own mother if given the chance.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well hopefully you don’t need to get another job in the future?? Not sure how you explain the overlap in pay? New employers do check employment dates. Good luck with that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a my problem and already have it figured out. Dont u fret yourself on that one. Now go back to sucking Ron off...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No that’s okay, he says you finished him off good before you left, so he’s good for a while.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line. No future in the PDT market once Levulan goes generic in October. No way to enforce stopping compounding when patent expires. Everyone is about to Fall off a cliff. If you stay here you are a fool.