Physicians Choice Laboratory Services

Discussion in 'Physicians Choice Laboratory Services' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow this board had over 35 replies and NOW just 20. Someone has been "cleaning up" a bit huh?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be the bird that returns in the spring....hmmmm....Ro

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

connected reps--no CRM
    other reps-- must use CRM
    connected reps--company credit card
    other reps--no cards
    connected reps-- no focus on numbers, no real quota
    other reps-- must hit numbers today or else
    connected reps-- access to hospital team
    other reps-- no contact with hospital rep, too busy with connected reps
    connected reps-- manager field travel
    other reps--no contact with manager
    connected reps- 80 base
    other reps 60 base, experience does not matter

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is an absolute joke. Stay away

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the lab is in SC. How are the sales in SC?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What sales? I think the rep does 8 samples a month. Does that answer your question?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you need samples when you're family friends with the vp of sales?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are interviewing ask about the blues, medicaid and the 1099 reps that are already in your area. There is so much they don't tell you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Firstly, it is hard to find a successful sales organization run by a finance guy.

That being said, the finance guy is trying his hardest, he just doesn't know what he doesn't know. He hitched his wagon to a VP of Sales that manages up really well but has not clue how to run a sales team, let alone an entire sales organization. By the time they realize how incompetent and clueless this woman is, I am afraid it will be too late.

The VP of Sales is so bad it reminds me of the HBO movie Game Change. This woman is Sarah Palin with less charisma and intelligence, but with extra paranoia and pettiness. I have seen lepers more comfortable in their own skin... She is completely over her head and knows it. She also knows that most of the people there (except the ones that can remove her) know it too. She is extremely insecure which explains why she lashes out at anyone who does not agree with her or exposes her as the idiot she is. That is why she is surrounding herself with cronies that will not question her and know less about the industry than she does. Everyone in this company sees this except senior mgmt.

***Senior Mgmt, please ask every manager in the company their opinion of the VP of Sales. Don't ask the reps bc they have too much to gain from her being replaced. Ask everyone here that has a manager title or above their professional opinion, and when you get it.....BELIEVE IT!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not possible.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is more than both reps in SC combined. How is this ok? RM is a punchline to a bad joke.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many people didn't earn any commission this month because of the new comp plan?

I surely didn't

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

***Senior Mgmt, please ask every manager in the company their opinion of the VP of Sales. Don't ask the reps bc they have too much to gain from her being replaced. Ask everyone here that has a manager title or above their professional opinion, and when you get it.....BELIEVE IT![/QUOTE]

Please do this like the company depends on it!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gosh sounds terrible - you should leave.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are all trying. Have to get away from our moron managers . Nice job PS and RM. You both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Im embarrassed FOR you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a turd. However that's the exact thing Robin is trying make happen. Out with the tenured reps and in with the reps with no experience.

Company will fail shortly

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go apply at Alere

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Todd the asshole still around? Holy shit that guy is clueless as to how to run this business, much less his reps