Physicians Choice Laboratory Services

Discussion in 'Physicians Choice Laboratory Services' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't teach a kid to ride a bike at a seminar, The Sandler Method was producing stellar reps, now the training program is run by a bunch of tools. The sales force wants to sell, but needs Sandler Training ASAP! Sweater Vests!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best part of pcls was leaving the company. what a relief.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that ! I sharded my pants I was so stoked!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

XLIV

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amazing how they don't let you know who has left the company and when they hire somebody they don't tell you were they will be working at.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as long as you are old friends with the VP, have no experience, can't sell and have nothing in your pipeline you will be fine, just look at south Carolina.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw they are hiring in Florida...obviously everything on here is exaggerated but was wondering what the comp plan looked like? Thanks for serious answers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It depends. For what position and what part of Florida?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unless you are out of work and desperate don't even consider it. Everyone here is looking to get out.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In regards to the pay for fl, it's based on who you know...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you come from a small time hospice company or you were a camp counselor you will be hooked up and not expected to do anything. Any other experience you will get the bottom end base along with treatment like a second class citizen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typically boards like these start to blow up when new leadership takes charge and realizes that the sales force has a large number of under performers and starts to make changes to force productivity. If you don't produce, then what are you doing there? If you can't make money, leave. Nobody is winning by a non-producer being in any sales role. You should probably find a government job somewhere, they seem to be expanding these days and great retirement. Obama will take care of your lazy ass.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"force productivity" like in South Carolina? I bet those 2 are really under the gun. And their manager, bet he is really feeling the heat too. Good point you made there.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time will tell. At some point it WILL be "Sh@" or get odd the pot". Even if your perception that you have convinced yourself is true, is half-way true, whoever is giving the slack is ultimately held accountable so what do you care. At the end of the day, if you're truly that disgruntled, move on from your current opportunity to another opportunity so that you can become unhappy there as well, post negative stuff on cafepharma, never take ownership, never control the controllables, keep failing and making excuses. #sandloser

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amazing how the clueless stay clueless.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! So which manager or senior exec is this? Will? Charlie? Robin?

Typical response from failed leadership. How many folks were actually paid a commission this month for all the business they've built in their region? My guess is 5 yet all the 1099 reps had nothing pulled from them

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like this person may be a South Carolina rep who is trying to justify their pay for 0 performance...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a pretty serious claim…

Back up your statement, all you've got now is heresay. If this were true you'd have something to show for it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just do not work for randox, oh my

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh man, this guy. This guy must have been royally bent over all while is head was under water. This guy is on everyone's board talking this stuff. It's over, please move on