Physicians Choice Laboratory Services

Discussion in 'Physicians Choice Laboratory Services' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who should we ask for? PCLS is getting out of control. Who is running this place?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finance and hospice sales people. That explains a lot doesn't it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard some of the new blood seemed pretty solid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely a rumor. They just hired a new regional manager who was friends with guess who? The new hire was a sales rep with another lab. Reps who have management experience and a degree (which was required and new hire does not have) were passed up. No promotion from within with this company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW- How did that get by HR? Are there any checks and balances with this company?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just a place of side deals, cliques, cronyism, and people in way over their heads. It matters more here who you know rather than what you know. Its 5 o'clock somewhere.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You needed to have 3 jobs to make a living? HackPlease let me know how it feels to suck at 3 jobs at once. Your family must be so proud, you are quite a role model.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So apparently no body spoke to you about the new comp plan. Kill it three months in a row, suck booty on the forth and not hit your monthly nut and you don't pass go or collect your commissions. Oh and by the way, any business you sold in the past you don't get paid on either.

Think again before you call someone out, Internet tough guy. Only 3 reps or so collect any commissions on a regular basis.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If sales management team wasn't so clueless, they would realize that a commission plan isn't a management tool, it is a bonus based on the business you bring to the company. The way that the current plan is implemented, it makes more sense for salespeople to grow very slowly and get paid a commission more frequently.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

going down! run!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think they said needed or had to have 3 jobs.......hmmmm

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is place is a mess. I'm sure they're gearing up for a potential sale.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What i saw during the interview process and training is different now. My manager can't answer my questions about anything. I think i made a mistake and will keep my options open going forward. it seems like bait and switch, personalities are different and now i see the truth. Very misleading,

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PCLS is DOA. By the way, I work 10 jobs mf! One is with your mom...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know they sucked? Maybe they were great at all three jobs! Most successful people are open minded, expand their knowledge through learning like there is no tomorrow, and dabble in more than one opportunity. So maybe you are the inferior one who sucks at their job! “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”-David Brinkley

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true. Fake cheerleader, can't explain the comp plan, the reports, anything!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On this note...can anyone in management explain any of the things listed here??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Luck with that! People in this company are chosen for positions of authority regardless of their qualifications. Therefore, most don't meet the requirements or qualifications to hold their position. But they do have a GREAT circle of friends. " KUMBAYA"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats the over under for how many people leave on Friday? Its going to be a very funny day.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is happening on Friday?