Physicians Choice Laboratory Services

Discussion in 'Physicians Choice Laboratory Services' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the Love of God please tell me the Hospice Queens are leaving!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bend over and I'll show you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOSPICE=DEATH

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! Almost 20,000 views on this company. Owners and management must be proud of what they've got here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe 3 folks resigned this past Friday...good for them to getout of this !@#$% hole!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess that means 3 more positions to be filled by unqualified cronies

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was recently contacted by a recruiter regarding this company and a "new" position in New England. She explained this company is hiring 40 new reps and is growing fast. She went on to say that I could make $180K my first year and could enter the management training program if so desired. After reading this thread I'm not sure I want to talk to the manager up here, i think his name is Charlie. Can anyone give me any insight regarding this company in the Northeast and possibly some insight on Charlie?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this company promote the early lung cancer blood test? How is that test being accepted? How are sales? (I know the management, etc. are horrible, just wondering about this particular product) Thanks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the turnover rate for the East versus the West regions?

What is the % to plan for the East versus the West regions?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horrible manager! Stay away!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you give me a little more than that? Is the $180k a legit possibility in this new England market place? What is so bad about him/this company?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

180K- No Maybe under the old commission plan. Realistically more like 100K to 110K depending on where they start your salary. If most practices are owned by hospitals, not doable. Unless you are just miserable I probably would not leave a secure job. East Coast has lost some really good reps because of management stupidity. Just do your research.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree on everything except for pay. More like 90K first year.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management is a train wreck. Finance guy is in charge of sales and thats why he brought in his buddy to be VP and she doesn't have a clue. You will not make 180k in the northeast. You might make 80k. Too many of the big labs in the northeast to make a dent in the area.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if in Florida you only make your base salary. This is a joke

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are one of her buddies you can get a high salary and a guarantee and not have to produce. Management trainee program, don't be fooled. They very rarely promote from within. They just bring in more managers without the qualifications or the experience.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any information on the early lung cancer blood test that PCLS sells?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have a secure job with a large med device company so based off everything I've read here i think I'm going to stay. The recruiter that called me spinned this company a completely different way from what I've read on here.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any specifics?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which recruiter called you about this company?