PI leader - Forster causing lots of problems

Discussion in 'Cook' started by Anonymous, Oct 4, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hearing lots of people leaving and looking to leave because of the new-ish PI leader they brought over from Europe, Andy Forster. Word from the inside is he is a dictator and is clearing out people to bring in people he can control. As of Friday I just heard they lowered all the Reps commission (or whatever they call it at Cook) effective Oct 1st for remainder of the year. WOW! Changing the rules mid-stream.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can confirm the things stated in the post. I've been with Cook for nearly 8 years and never had a time like we are now. It's all due to this new leadership which is one of fear. There seems to be a lot of folks afraid to speak up because some good people have been fired also, or "reassigned", which has not been how Cook operates, until the new "leader" arrived. Scary times.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a current employee in the PI division I can say it's not a very fun time right now. Andy F is a dictator type of person and most folks don't say anything at all now, which is not the way it used to be. They also just named a new NSM which caused a lot of controversy. So many changes week to week, people can't keep up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this commission change involve ZPTX? I've heard that those who sold a lot last year are being punished this year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the truth….things are changing at a rapid pace…and not for the better. Bullying is at an all-time high. You'll never sell enough….and you'll never be paid for it if you do.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's about time a leader like Andy came into play. Too much dead wood floating around the sales force. He has a clear vision.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's only a problem if you're "old Cook" and used to not having to work. It's about time PI made some changes. If there's an SBU at Cook that's not pulling their weight it's PI. Though the AI group isn't doing much either.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all there are too many reps at Cook PI that can't sell or have become too lazy. God forbids they have to work a full 40 hour week. Andy is needed to cut some of the fat around PI which is also an SBU with reps who think are entitled to everything. You can't sell out on the field because you aren't aggressive enough or don't have the selling skills when competing against BS, Medtronic, Abbott and Bard. So they bring a smart and biz savvy leader and all the reps are complaining - get out there and sell something and be aggressive. You are making a lot more than most SBUs at Cook. Be grateful and learn how to run your own territory as a business. These reps need a business course