Pia & the ET, please read

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2021 at 8:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

… the posting on LinkedIn and see the # of likes and career and life-impacting comments that people made in response to EDCI’s exit.
    You need to look in the mirror on this one.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They quit caring about culture and employee morale years ago. This company is a shit show. Langa has run it into the fucking ground. I never thought I would look fondly back on the days of Jesper, but I would take that fucking psycho any day of the week over Doug.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y’all in home office need to stop crying like little babies. This is every year for us in the field. Good people (and it’s debatable whether he was good people) get let go all the time. Get over it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No matter what the announcement said this wasn’t an org change it was targeted and many are ready to jump. Such a wrong move that Lars needs to step in a fix this at the top (Pia didn’t do this without Doug) otherwise what is his role?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one am in the field and am pretty upset about this power-play move by Ms Pia et al.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you didn’t know him at all. But, I can tell by your comments that you feel that field and home office are somehow pitted against one another. They aren’t. Anytime a good person is let go for bullshit reasons, we should call it out. If you want to stand up for some of the folks from the field that you don’t think deserved to be let go, then have at it. But, bring a dick about Ed is unnecessary.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cry me a river. Like I said, this is the industry. Ed is lucky his titles will allow him to be able to land something very quickly. Nothing is fair. Welcome to corporate America.

We should all be so lucky to last as long as he did.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right.
    A VP doesn’t get let go without the head of HR and DUGL knowing. First, it’s not a reorg. Second, you can’t find a place where a very top performer can have impact on the company, people, physicians, payers and patients???
    No way.
    Pia just flat out targeted him.

NO ONE will show up to say goodbye and good luck when she gets shown the door.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn’t luck. He was good at what he did. And this isn’t “the industry” - this is NNI mismanagement and personal vendettas in action. Ed will land something quickly. Not because of his title, but because another company will be lucky to have him.

And, I get it - you’re a cynical asshole. But, that’s got nothing to do with what actually happened in this situation.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe me, the ET have read it and they have discussed it and are are afraid of it. Check out who hasn’t liked or commented. You think that it isn’t coordinated? Most of them are friends with Ed but feel obligated to not show support to an awesome and positive post. Cowards and intensely afraid of Doug who leads through intimidation.

Doug will focus on our stock being at an all time high and then blabber about people and DE&I when he just facilitated one of the few and best Hispanic Leaders of our industry to be sacrificed. #actionsspeaklouderthanwords #inactioniscomplicity

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doug doesn’t know what he’s doing. Lars said as much when he put him in charge. He’s a puppet for the Danes on the big decisions, and they let him bumble fuck his way through little decisions, like personnel. Getting rid of Ed was due to a personal grudge of Doug’s. Nothing more than that. It’s a sad state of affairs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This☝

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, Doug Langa and Mike Doustdar are two vindictive, insecure and incompetent “leaders”. Two similar guys with the “small man” attitude and “chip-on-the-shoulder”. Object and you are out! Poor Novo Nordisk if this is the best they can get!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve never seen someone ruin the culture of a company the way DUGL has. Maybe he makes amazing business decisions that none of us can see, but he fucking sucks as a leader of people.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny - there’s no undercurrent about EDCI doing anything wrong. Often by now, there’s been a leak around compliance, expenses, or something …
    But in this case, there’s been nothing, which further reinforces this was a ‘hit job’ by Pia.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe he just sucked

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s come together and show we are more than their pack mules to increase the stock price!
    Let’s find a date to all take our “unlimited vacation time” for a month or two to show these greedy idiots who pays the bills!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before you go there, no this is not Ed.
    You wish you had his career track, impact on the business and people, ratings and compensation.
    Enough said.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, no I do not.