Pick 3

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2019 at 2:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree!!! Can we really classify this as a contest?? My understanding is most contests have a prize or award.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reward is going to be a kick in the ass and booted out the door. Now get the fuck to work cry baby slouch.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^ this is how I think corporate feels about us.

This website is not only a place for reps to vent their frustrations, but also for RDs (and ZDs) to tell us how they really feel.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You heard the man, get to work or I’ll personally kick the shit out of you after you’re let go,

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious at this point, considering we’re all keeping our eyes open for other jobs, brought on by the unnecessary panic incited by shaky/insecure new procedures and lack of communication about our future from corporate

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really sure what to make of this guy.

But we all know you have to have extramarital relations in the pool in broad daylight during NSM to get fired. They won’t fire you for anything less.

I heard a rep logged calls on a dead doctor and still didn’t get fired!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you haven’t talked to anyone on the east coast. Firing is a thing now. Another reason to get that resume out

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How else do you think those hot shot teams are winning March Madness. That gift card really goes a long way

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve never seen anything so hateful between reps and higher ups. All of this is completely unnecessary. If you think you’re doing a good job managing YOUR people by threatening them, maybe you should rethink your position and leadership abilities and ALSO get to work instead of posting on here in the middle of a work day. Just a thought.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you haven’t looked at other companies boards. At least noones been called a pencil dick or outed who’s sleeping with who. We keep it classy over here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made good use of time during our Friday morning 1:1 call. Made a list of companies I want to apply to. Threw in a couple of uh huhs and oks to make it seem authentic

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a scare I encountered at lunch today. I was unable to locate Oxtellar XR's seizure reduction rates in my CVA. Has anyone else had this problem?? What page can I find it on?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, we went from from job security and being proud of our company to “WTF Rockville” real quick this year. I personally would like to see it go back, but I doubt it will happen

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

job security is still there.....it’s just the sales force is finally shaking off the brain wash.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What has caused all of the anger? I still think we have a good thing going compared to my last company. Perfect? No, but better than most

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This x1000!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either you have mentally checked out over the last 6 months or you work at HO. Supernus was a great company until they got the results back from 812 and almost got fined by the FDA earlier this year.

Ever since then HO has treated the field like we are their property that they can do with what they want. In addition, the buzz that was surrounding ADD for the past 4 years is now completely SILENT. Silent because HO knows they are entering into a turd throwing contest with 812 and 810 (If 810 ever makes it to market).

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have so many questions about this post. But even though I don’t even think I want to know the answers....

1- “almost got fined by the FDA”? Please elaborate. Given the current state of our target list, I don’t doubt it whatsoever, but would like to have SOME clue as to WTF is going on. They never tell us ANYTHING!

2. What is the deal with 812? Are we going to be slinging another Strattera??? That drug TANKED. Epic failure. And I’m hanging on for that?

3. What’s going on with 810? Why no updates? Why silence? That was the one I was really hoping was goi g to be a good one but the tone seems to say it’s another douche.

I would really love to see answers to any/all of these questions since we won’t get anything from HO.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss Victor.